Sunday, June 8, 2014

Journey w J: The Fault in our Stars


Went to watch 'The Fault in our Stars' w J after work and I was so super duper excited cause I've been waiting for this movie for SUPER LONG. So yes, finally :') Thank you J for peipei-ing me watch in a such impromtu timing hehe. Okay so basically you guys should know that I actually read (if you actually read my previous few posts or my dayre post) the book before the movie was aired thus resulting me to even understand the movie even more, not gonna be spoiling any things for you guys (but still the internet has alr flooded w all the scenes so no point hahaha) so ENJOY THE MOVIE!!! (which is truly inspiring, mindblowing, cuteness overload and yet cryable movie) Speaking of crying, after the movie ended and all the lights lit up, I can literally see everyone's eyes goes red and puffy (no joke). P/S I cried really hard on this one despite me trying to hold back the tears so badly. However J was trying to be all cool trying not to cry but in the end I still caught J's eyes being all watery hahahaha (but I didn't pointed that out cause ya'know J's ego is up there one hahahaha jkjk)

Ate meepokta after that and wah damn shiok cause the chilli really damn zai. Simple meals like these are nice too :)

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: