Saturday, June 7, 2014

Journey w Fam: Sister Tag

Went over to goonma's place for lunch and of course she whipped up a pretty decent meal (even the fish has its bones removed cos meimei would not even touch the fish if there's any bones in it super pampered and princess buey tahan) for all of us. My 5 days of broccolis and breast meat probably went down the drain. However I'm still thankful enough because goon ma is alr so old and yet she still went to the market to pick out the best seafood, standing in the kitchen to cook and stuff so yeap blessed.


Went over to IMAX to watch Edge of Tomorrow and omg its damn nice although the story is somehow repeating itself over and over again but its still damn nice.


Decided to do the Sister Tag w meimei cause we both always tries to do a video tgt every week but mostly it didn't happen because I'm too lazy hahaha so finally a day I'm not lazy, we did the SISTER TAG. As I was filming the video w meimei I thought about doing a haul on my redbox (basically a box where I keep all the litte things like cards or anything that have given to me) just in case one day I lost it I still know what's in there hahaha (but lets pray hard that's not gonna happen)

So here's the SISTER TAG. Enjoy. (sry the video was kinda long)



SO NIGHT NIGHT TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE. DO ME A FAVOUR, ... AND SMILE.

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: