Friday, June 6, 2014

Journey w Yan: Nene Chicken


YAY IT'S FRIDAY PEOPLE!!!!! FINALLY OMG THIS WEEK HAS BEEN A REALLY LONG ONE. Had been keeping video journals recently because

1. Keeping memories. I get to say what happened on that day itself while its still fresh on my mind and when I look back these video journals in the future I'll remember every single thing I do.

2. Listing the things/people I'm blessed for on that day or anything positive that happened to me so to remind myself how fortunate I am whenever I feel like I have such a sucky life.

3. Saying out my really inner thoughts on that day, like what kind of different feelings I had, things that I might not even have told anyone about it, things that I bottled up for so long and maybe some people I missed that day.

4. I am just plain lazy to write all of my thoughts down in a book and my handwriting might actually be not as nice (cos to have a legible/illegible handwriting depends on my mood haha)


FINALLY HAD SMTH DIFFERENT OMG (other than broccoli) Cause I've been having broccoli and breastmeat for the past coupe of weeks and I cannot tank anymore so Mummy prepared pasta (but still a healthier one) for me to bring to work! What can I say, I have the best Mom evaaaaaaa.


SO YAY MET UP W BBG AGAIN HEHEHE Had Nene Chicken for dinner and smth really weird/funny/ridiculous happened. So supposedly 'Nene Chicken' would sound smth like "Ni-ni Chicken" right? Until Yan ordered a popcorn chicken and there have different unique names for their dishes and for this it was called the "Nene Pork" and so we were ordering..

Cashier: Hi what would you like to order?
Me: Can I have a spicy buffalos wings set?
Cashier: Sure what drink would you like to go with you wings?
Me: Sprite
Cashier: Anything else?
Yan: Can I have one of these -pointed to the popcorn chicken-
Cashier What drink would you like to go (AND HERE GOES) neh-neh pork?
Yan and I: -abit embarrassed-

LIKE WHO IN THE WORLD WILL NAME THEIR FOOD NEH NEH PORK LOL LIKE SIAO WHAT DRINK WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO WITH YOUR NEH NEH PORK. SERIOUSLY??????????????????????? OK LA BUT ITS DAMN FUNNY AND I LAUGHED FOR QUITE AWHILE HAHAHAHA

Ok not to mention that the spicy wings is REALLY SUPER DUPER SPICY OMG people who loves spicy food should really go try. You'll love it.





Moving on, we basically talked whats going on w our life again and idky Yan's life is so interesting la HAHAHAHA although we always talked about the same person but still the things happening around her is still like you know, exciting hahahahha other than all these we still talked about some random stuff and maybe because we hanged out tgt for quite some time thus resulting in our same taste of people/photos/comments about ppl so whenever she said things like you know that time I saw this pic on insta and I will go like 'is sit the who who who' and she will be like 'YEA!!!' and we will laugh non-stop is these kind of 一点就通 kinda thing which I love hahahaha plus sometimes when we were walking along the streets and Yan will go like "omg her hair so weird" and I will be like "yea I know the girl w neon boots that walked pass us just now right?" and she will be like "YEA HAHA" so yea its hard to find someone that actually knows and have the opportunity to have these kind of experience tgt so I'm really appreciative and blessed to have her by my side because some of the things I don't really need to say much/explain and she will know exactly what I'm thinking/feeling so super thankful hehe LOVE YOU.


SAYING NIGHT NIGHT HERE TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, KEEP SMILING!

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: