Thursday, June 5, 2014

Internship: My Dream Job



As you can see toilet is probably the place where I'll always go during work just to keep myself away from the computer and some super dao colleagues in the office. Intern has come to a point where I can see myself in, in like 4-5 yrs time? (but definitely not doing some IT stuff but probably is gonna be the same working environment, answering calls, going to meetings, scolding clients for their sucky attitude and stuff hahaha) However I REALLY REALLY STILL WANNA BE A SECRETARY ITS LIKE MY DREAM JOB. Although Daddy always say things like "Why would you wanna be the one listening to other people's orders, you should aim for the job where you order people to do stuff and not be told what to do." Yes, I understand where his point is coming from but still being a secretary is like so fun, you can arrange meetings for your boss, you can plan and organise his schedule and stuff etc etc. Ok maybe cause this is what I always do in the past for people, irregardless for my teacher (of course not like school stuff, but more to class stuff, ok quick history, I was the math class leader and I kinda am good at doing my job like collect the files before class starts, remind the whole class to do and submit their work so yeap basically admin work) or like my ex (where I always helped him to keep his stuff which comes to a point where I am even more familiar to the location he placed his stuff than he himself and same goes for his own schedule) so yeap I am pretty good at these kind of stuff and I love doing them so I'll say again, dream job, SECRETARY. 


OK MOVING ON, I finally took off my contact lenses ever since FOREVER???????? But it still feels really weird with specs on though. Okay la, tbh, I took it off because when I was removing my makeup my contact lenses dropped out accidentally and I was too lazy to out it back so I took the other one out instead hahahaha but it still counts right????????? Ok bye don't judge me.

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: