Monday, June 9, 2014

Internship: 2 more months


Urgh it's Monday all over again. This sucks.................UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY GOT SMTH FROM SHOPPING HAHAHAHA Yeap I went for a mini shopping spree at JEM's Sephora and got a couple of stuff plus they have the 2x points for Sephora White Card during the GSS period and I get to have the 10% discount off so hehehehehehehehe

So here they are:

Got this Butter Nail Polish for the price of $24.00 (I KNOW IS EXP I WILL APPLY THIS EVERY WEEK TO MAKE THIS A WORTH BUY OK)



Urban Decay's Eye Primer (in a smaller version) for $18.00



This shampoo is a sample given to me to try and since its free WHY NOT hahahaha damn cheapo but...hahaha



Yeap, that's about it. Anyway from next week onwards we are located at Bras Basah for Intership cause have to do system testing :( SO FAR....... thank god for 951E and I can reach there directly but idky this bus only will arrive at my place from 7.20am - 7.45am so I definitely have to chiong or I'll have to take the train and I can forsee I'd probably will have to do that most of the time since I have trouble waking up. LOL. However on the brighter side, Anna and I get to goback to school to "enquire" our faci but obviously who would do that but I mean we'll still whip up smth up cannot fake until so obvious right. But another reason I'm really happy about is that I FINALLY GET TO EAT LOKLOK LIKE WHAT?!?!?!?! LOKLOK OMG I LOVE LOKLOK I MISS LOKLOK OMG AND THE WESTERN OMG AND THE BANMIAN WAH WAH WAH SIBEI HUNGRY NOW PLS CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT HAHAHAHA On top of that we get to end work at 3pm this coming Friday cause the company have this Dinner and Dance Party so we interns can go home early kekeke and I get to have a mini staycation over at RWS for the weekends to celebrate Mummy's birthday yay hehehehe

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: