Thursday, June 26, 2014

Journey w JED: Chunhui's 20th

27th June 2014

HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY CHUNHUI!!!!!!!!!! It's been quite some time since we know each other. Definitely have to thank you for the things that you have did for me like the pouch and stuff. It has been an honour to have you as my get-lost-in-the-middle-of-the-road partner hahahahaha and cook-Maggie-and-friedrice partner. Will never forget our Friday routine at your house that we had in the past. There's just too much to thank for. Stay happy and GET MORE MONEY hahahaha



I know I came out w a pretty bad excuse to come to your house in the middle of the night but lucky you still bought it HAHAHAHA really glad that you are happy w the surprise I had for you.




OKAY SO NIGHT NIGHT ONCE AGAIN TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE SLEEP TIGHT. SWEET DREAMS.

Loved Desiree, xoxo

No comments: