Friday, June 27, 2014

A Day w Me: Sephora AGAIN

GUESS WHAT I went Sephora and came out w loads of products AGAIN. URGH WHY LIKE THAT WHY WHY WHY :( Why do I always have to spend my money on all these and thn regret when  get home all over again. Am I becoming a shopaholic alr? :( But nonetheless let me show you what I've got hahahahhaha (Anyways I have a 10% discount for all my products so my price differs, but I will still state the usual price just for you guys.)

Benefit's Gimme Brow (Shade: Med) 
Price: $31.50 (U.P. $35.00)

MAC Matte Lipstick Russian Red
Price: $29.00

Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
Price: $28.80 (U.P. $32.00)


Sephora's Pro Brow Brush #20
Price: $18.90 (U.P. $21.00) 

Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15
Price: $54.00 (U.P. $60.00)

Benefit's they're Real! push-up line
Price: $34.20  (U.P. $38.00)


So yeap that's roughly what I got at Sephora (except for the MAC lipstick). Spent quite an amount there :( hais when will I stop spending my money on all these WHEN.....?

Loved Desiree, xoxo

No comments: