Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Day w Me: Confession

Starting to have my healthy diet going (trying really hard lol) so I kinda had broccoli and breastmeat for both my lunch and dinner (which I'm getting sick of it alr oh god) except when I head out w my friends after work hahaha


So obviously I was still kinda hungry afterwards HAHAHAHA so I went for smth healthier, Mango Peach yoghurt rather than the fried food they had selling over at JEM just so you know it tasted so good hahaha


YES SO WELL................ I tweeted arnd in the afternoon saying that I was craving for Astons so here I am.................. (so much for being on a healthy diet hais) yeap so he decided to satisfy my cravings at SSC's Astons and ordered my fav nuggets hahaha but of course I ate just one cause I'm still kinda being on that "healthy diet" ya, that's if skipping a few nuggets really helped hahaha so yay thank you for satisfy my craving at such impromptu timing 


Just before I end this post, I have a confession to make. I FELL ON THE ROAD TODAY. :( It was one of the most embarrassing incident (out of all the falling down experience I had) that could've happen to me I guess. It is not those normal-tripped-sprained-ankle fall its more of the crossing-the-road-with-heels-thinking-that-I-can-cross-the-rocky-area-but-ended-up-falling-down-with-knee-bleeding-like-crazy-mud-on-my-white-dress + happened-to-be-rush-hour-and-there-were-like-super-many-people-looking-at-me-and-cars-waiting-for-me-to-cross-looked-over kinda fall. HAIS WORST FALL EVER OMG. Just seriously what is wrong w me and the road oh god. Need to do some serious reflection on my own lol I guess its bye for now. BYEEEEEEEE

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: