Saturday, May 24, 2014

Journey w Yan: TGIF after ages



FINALLY CLUBBING AFTER SO LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Same thing I wasn't drunk like drunk drunk so yay kinda proud again HAHAHAHAHA Maybe its because my stamina improved after each time I drink?????? and so maybe I should drink more often horr.....~? Hahaha ok jokes aside, last night was AWESOME hehe around the end despite the fact that my legs were alr so tired standing and dancing in heels, maybe I should try and wear flats to club in the future, MAYBE. HAHA Hais why am I so short................. I think I'd probably get elbowed or whatsoever if I'm wearing flats or will anyone even able to see me in the first place lol

Ok enough of talking let the pictures do the speaks for itself instead, here you go. 








Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: