Saturday, May 17, 2014

Journey w Fam: Thumbs down for Godzilla

Went out w the family and caught the movie 'Godzilla' and not to mention the HUGE SEPHORA SHOPPING SPREE I had kekeke

Speaking of the movie, I was really so PISSED OFF and I'm still getting so agitated as I'm writing about this. So I thought I'm over the fact that people actually shakes their legs when their relaxing/bored/whatever (idky I just can't stand ppl who shakes their legs, ppl arnd me should know that pretty well lol) until this guy I met in the cinema today brought it to a whole new fucking level. I mean shaking your legs for 2 hours straight not tired?!?!?!?!?!?! Yes no joke, this guy literally shook his leg for 2 FREAKING HOURS (well at least from the start till the end of the show) non-stop omg I'm not trying to imply that you're not allowed to shake or anything (plus I have no rights/stand to do so either) BUT WHEN IT STARTS TO SHAKE THE WHOLE ROW OF CHAIRS, WELL, THATS WHEN I'M SO GONNA GET REALLY PISSED. Ok forget about the fact that he is shaking his leg, but when he shakes his leg my seat gets to shake too, my body will thn start to shake as well and I'm telling you, I was watching the movie in a whole vibrating motion =.= I did actually turned and look at him for a few times trying to hint him BUT OBVIOUSLY HE DID NOT GET MY HINT?!?! At some point he did still pause for a while and I MEAN A WHILE for like 5 secs tops and he went shaking his leg like siao again and I GAVE UP. On top of the that the movie wasn't that great either (I feel), cause some of the graphics were kinda fake and there was way too much talking so didn't really enjoyed much :( 


Meimei and I have been wanting to get a camera for a really long time for our videos and stuff so we got the 'Samsung NX Mini' in the colour Pink (OF COURSE HAHA) for the price of $599 which includes a whole bunch of pretty good stuff.

1. 9-27mm zoom lens
2. External Flash
3. Camera Casing in White
4. Free Tripod
5. Free 8gb memory card
6. Free Cleaning Kit (cloth, airbrush, air pumper, etc)
7. Photoshop Kit

Yeap that's about it and I guess it's kinda worth it??? 


What I really love about this camera is because..

1. It comes in the colour PINK HAHAHA 

2. Small and light, I can just fit into my sling bag and head out, cos I don't really love carrying a really huge handbag/slingbag out for shopping, it just stands in my way hahaha

3. The screen is able to flip 180 degrees upwards which is so useful for taking selfies plus this was one of my major criteria for the camera I'm looking for.

4. It has the auto smart and the selfie feature.
Auto Smart feature basically just adjust the lighting accordingly and kinda make the picture look good I guess?

Selfie feature basically only happens when you flip the scree up and it auto sets to selfie feature which makes your skin look flawless but I don't quite kinda like it cause sometimes it actually does too much of the airbrushing and the photo turned out to be quite fake which I'm not really a fan of.

5. The lens that they are having is considered to be one of the wider lens (and I love wide lens) which means it could fit more ppl in the frame and yay a photo just looks nicer w lots of people in it right? 

6. They have the wireless transferring app or smth which allows you to export your photos into your phone and instagram it straight away.

7. The battery life is incredibly long and it's a totally perfect for lazy ppl like me who is so lazy to charge my battery/plainly just forgets to do so when I get home. Plus I'd probably bring this camera along w me for vlogging (which usually drowns the batt pretty fast) so its best for me? I hope hahaha

They have other features like the smile/wink detector shot, touchscreen, additional flash and etc so it's definitely a worth buy HEHE


Although the cinema incident really affected me real bad that day but he Sephora Shopping Spree and the camera we bought kinda covered that up so yeap I'm over it. Bye for nowwwwwwwww.

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: