Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Day w Me: Xbox + Me

9th April 2014; Wednesday

Went grocery shopping to get the ingredients for making baobei's nutella strawberry toast. 


So as I was doing my grocery shopping I happen to walk past a video game shop and saw people having so much fun with the xbox so....................I............went home to play hahahahhahahha (like so tomboy omg but whatever hahahahahha) 


and here am I writing my blog cause I need to stop flipping my cars into the air or driving them off the cliff LOL not to mention the amount of sweat coming out from my palm needs to maintain?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! The whole controller is now flooded with my sweat and no joke when the controller slipped and flew off from my hands when I was playing halfway -.- 

Ok I need to sleep, my skin needs to sleep everyone should go sleep now. Night night to all my beautiful readers. 

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: