Friday, April 11, 2014

Journey w Bao & CY: Good Eyebrows Day

10th April 2014; Thursday

(HAVING GOOD EYEBROWS DAY KEKE)
ok well at least for me cause my eyebrows has always not handed in real good hands by me hahaha

So basically I woke up and prepared baobei's toast to surprise her at work. (which failed cause I got everything done at 3pm and I gave her the toast at 8pm so the toast was alr nua nua :( but it was damn nice when I tried it while its hot lor)


Went to meet CY at ION and he was a little late so I went H&M to see but thn I ended up getting myself a new dress AGAIN omg splurging needs to stop now really des :( 


 Sorry for the spamming of photos cause the lighting in the fitting room was simply great and why waste it hahahahha


AND YEAP I got this sweater dress or whatever it's called for $24.90 and it was damn comfy I swear


AND AFTER MUCH EFFORT Finally get to "surprise" Cynthia and there goes our photos kekeke




I'm sorry but cause good eyebrows day don't happen to me often so I took ummm a little more photos hahahahaha



Night night to all my beautiful readers out there. 

Loved Desiree, xoxo  

No comments: