Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Day w Me: Cookies & Me

12th April 2014; Saturday



Went over to TM for my Kiss Jane muhahaha and Mom got me 2 pairs of black flats from Rubi just as I needed them?!?!?!!?!?! So yay new flats for new work, for new working partners. ^^ 


Curently am crazy with the tv series 'Mind Games' & 'Suits' especially while munching these and watching them. I tell you this cookie might just be the best I've ever had and yeap I'm gonna be a really loyal customer to this brand and give up Famous Amos hahahahaha

So here I am catching up with my Suits while blogging with my mask on (I know I'm that great in multitasking hahahahhahaha) and I really really don't like how wet my face feels whenever I leave my mask on and its like urgh I don't know how to explain but I just can't wait to take this off me right now, but thn again what to do, just have to blame it on myself for sleeping so god damn late every single day and leading to the worst skin condition evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Really need to go get sleeping at 10pm every night once intern starts. Yeap, so ummm, thats about it, so ummm, I guess this is goodbye hahaha

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: