Monday, April 14, 2014

Journey w JED: Project Hashima

14th April 2014; Monday


Went to trim my brows at amk for the $5 deal hahahaha damn cheapo as always but this is the kind of shit you gotta do when you come to realise that there's no fucking money left in your wallet and bank (well technically I can't withdraw money from the bank cause the card isn't with me so yeap its the same as no money in the bank) ok moving on, went to find Chunhui cause it's been a long long time since we last met and I'm really into movies so yeap a movie date kekeke since I was generous enough hahahahaha I asked her which show she would like to watch and never did I knew...



So we ended up watching Project Hashima and it was FUCKING HORRIFYING. IT SCARED MY SOUL AWAY FML however I just have this love-hate relationship with horror movies and idky I'll still go ahead and watch them and always ended up scaring myself in the night after the show urgh and now guess what I'm afraid of, GOING TO THE TOILET ALONE AND STARING IN THE MIRROR you know there will always be these kind of horrifying scenes that will always appear in scary movies where the person just bends down to wash their face and when they come right up, BAM!, THERE WILL BE SOMEONE STARING AT THEM IN THE MIRROR BEHIND THEM?!?!?! Yeap so now I always wash my face with my eyes closed all the way and only to wipe it after I ran into my room with all the water dripping on the floor. (and that's if I don't slip and fall) Same goes for brushing my teeth, I will bear and control myself from bending my head down into the sink, even if I had to spit and gargle my mouth, I will spit them into the cup with my eyes still fixed on the mirror making sure no one will appear out of nowhere shit I think I'm going crazy wtf hahahaha okokok shhhhhhh better stop thinking about it I need to sleep soon kbye. (sorry for the awkward endings recently haha)

Loved, Desiree xoxo 

No comments: