Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Journey w Mahjong Khakis: 3AM BLIND MICE

7th April 2014, 8th April 2014

Went over to Celine's to play Mahjong at 1pm with Marcus, Kieran, Isabelle, Faat > Weisian and Weisheng came over in the evening to mentor me hahahaha > Played till 8pm and had dinner cooked by her lovely maid > Continued playing mahjong for the second round with 2 tables (really like gambling den I swear lol) > Played till 12am and idky we ended up playing monopoly hahaha > Isabelle and Faat left > twister (thank God I was wearing a skirt so I'll be the spinner hahaha > PLAYED BLIND MICE AT 3 FUCKING AM LOL but it was damn fun luh cause I would always find the perfect spot to not get caught and just see them banging into the wall and stuff hahahaha > played Kinect and was trying to control our laughter so badly (but obviously I still laughed damn loud la whats new lol) when we dance the boogie dance hahahahha > went for supper and had some really ummm detailed discussion I would say lol > and yay home sweet home 









Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: