Monday, April 28, 2014

Internship: 6/78

28th April 2014; Monday

It's the second week of intern and surprisingly I woke up having the feeling to apply makeup which is absurd lol Legs were almost broken after standing and walking and standing in my stilettos but I just have this thing for heels and the sound of the stilettos that they make when I'm walking on the marble floors hahahaha why do the things I love always ending up to be either bad for health or like smth that isn't a good thing to do. 


and you know what's the best feeling when you reach home?!?!?! TAKE OFF EVERYTHING. HEELS, BRA EVERYTHING LOL and I srsly cannot tank the weather this kind of hot is way beyond words oh god


It is going to be a rather hectic week for me cause I'll be heading out everyday after work starting on Wednesday and I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET BAOBEI ON THE 4TH MAY KEKEKE (well initially it's on the 3rd but change of plans so yeap 4th.) Not forgetting to mention my girls as well hehehe gonna meet my 2 girls this coming Friday for dinner and I can't wait either YAY I just love how my week is packed with plans wheeeeeeeeeeeee~ Getting way too excited right now hahahaha 

Night night to all my beautiful readers out there!

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: