Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Internship: 7/78

29th April 2014; Tuesday 

Okay right this blog is so starting to be my diary. Today was a hell of a morning for me.

I decided to wake up early today and reach office on time. But..........................I took the wrong bus from home and not ending up in the interchange. =.= I should be taking buses 911 or 858 and reach the interchange at most by 10 minutes. So apparently I woke up feeling extra tired today and doing my daily routine basically with just my body alone meaning that my mind isn't awake AT ALL.. Dragging myself to the busstop and several busses came. Just as I thought why everyone would wanna just squeeze into the first bus when there were like 2 other empty buses at the back, I damn geh kiang (act smart) all and went to board the second bus without even looking at the bus number. So I was busy texting at that point of time until I come to one point and realised 15mins have passed and I have not reach the interchange?!?!?!?! As usual I started panicking trying to figure out where the hell I am at and quickly alighted at the next stop and realising that I was in another part of Woodlands which I have no idea of it's existence LOL went over to check the bus board to see which bus I could take to the interchange and I just realised that the bus I took was going to brasbasah?!?!?!?!!?! I went through the bus route of my previous bus and I saw the next stop is "NON-STOP EXPRESSWAY" I was like wtf sibei heng. If I only realized that I took the wrong bus when I'm in the expressway I'd probably cry lol So yeap went to take another bus to the interchange and was super late for work oh god. What a way to start my morning :( So much for waking up early for work :( But luckily I woke up early or I'll reached my company even later lol Maybe this just explained the random feeling I had of wanting to wake up early for work, IT'S DEFINITELY A SIGN. I should have known.. :'(

But it's ok the day ended pretty well for me so yeap STAY HAPPY EVERYONE KEKEKE

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: