Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Day w Me: Out with My 3 Fav People

3rd March 2014; Monday

WE BASICALLY STUFFED OURSELVES WITH FOOD THAT DAY OMG SIBEI FAT WTF (plus the main reason behind it was to also forget those bad memories and things that have happened recently) BUT BUT BUT I didn't eat the next day cause I was literally too full to eat plus I AM TOO BROKE TO EAT OH GOD  why can't money just fall from the sky :( ok so yes, C came over to school to look for me after my exams how sweet hahaha 

went over to Causeway Point to have Mac breakfast (cause C was craving for it for like weeks) > walked back home to leave my laptop cause we were too full and decided to walk and treat it as an exercise instead, just to not feel so guilty after eating fatty fatty food hahahaha self comfort LOL > went down to Bugis and did pedi (thank you C for waiting :) ) OHOHOH AND GUESS WHAT I COINCIDENTALLY SAW LINA AND KERISA WHILE SHOPPING HAHAHA fated or what -smirk- hahahahahaha > C just randomly talked about singing k and we just called and booked a slot at 6 at TeoHeng > went over to C's while waiting > feeling so god damn tired cause my paper started at 8:30 in the morning so I accidentally fell asleep on C's sofa > cabbed down to SSC TeoHeng > sang crazily for 2 hrs > had dinner over at Astons cause the queue was surprisingly short which rarely happens, so we take that as a sign HAHAHA > walked all the way back to C's AGAIN and we obviously had not sing enough so we on loudspeaker and sang our way back hahahaha > reached C's, changed and went down to swim for about an hour > bathed over at C's cause I was too lazy to go back home and bathe > bus-ed home afterwards (thank you C for accompanying me to wait for the bus hehe) and feeling so so so so TIRED LOL 




forever wearing someone else's shirt lol

the sleep I had over at C's explains this lethargic face

hahaha always asking C to help me take photo hahahaha

4th March 2014; Tuesday

First things first, I wanna thank Lina for accompanying me down to TP to get my Polaroid films hehe so yeap, bused down to Tampines to meet her > bused down to TP tgt > decided to only get 2 films BUT BUT BUT THE STUPID VENDING MACHINE HAS NO CHANGE FOR ME AND DEMANDED ME TO TOP UP EXTRA CASH AND GET ANOTHER ONE WTF VENDING MACHINES ARE GETTING SMARTER OR WHAT LOL so much for saving money and yet ending up spending $22+ on Polaroids :'( > Lina brought me to eat spicy nuggets which were so so so so nice you guys should go eat hahahaha > sat down and talked about everything lol > had to go off cause I'm rushing for an interview > bused back to cwp to meet bbg > headed down to IMM > Town (AGAIN WHAT'S NEW LOL) > Editor's Market > got our new shades at f21 for our trip to the Zoo this coming Monday hehehe > reached home at arnd 12+ oh god so tired 


and here I am waiting for bbg as always LOL

standard procedure in the fitting room hahaha

new shades at f21 for only 10 BUCKS ?!?!?!?!


Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: