Thursday, March 6, 2014

Journey w Y2S2: TGIW @ Zouk

5th March 2014, Wednesday


Edmund, Vernon, Amanda, Kevin, Abigail, CY, Cynthia

Met many familiar faces there hehehe 

XiaoYan
Shiqi
Ryan
Weili
Jiayi
Zeyu
Wansin
SianKeng
JinYing
Zaneith 

So basically I had a lot of fun with da people HEHEHE and so proud of myself when I didn't get drunk (ok as in dead drunk, not gonna lie, what's clubbing without abit of sehseh-ness right LOL) 

waited for the cabby with Cyn

ok idky so blur and why did I even take this shot lol









in the toilet (i think haha)



after zouk omg we look so cui wtf

with bbg


Realizing my dress and hair were so god damn sticky omg and they reeked of alcohol and smoke oh god srsly cannot tolerate the smell on my hair IT NEVER SMELT SO BAD EVER IN MY LIFE LOL washed my hair like twice when I reach home but still it was fun hehehehe can't wait to go with Tommy the next round wheeeeeee 

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: