Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Day w Me: 1st Anniversary with my Job :')

2nd March 2014; Sunday


Today marks the 1st anniversary with my tuition centre HAHAHAHA 

How time really flies, the interview that I had a year ago seemed like it just happened yesterday. 

Okay first things first, I definitely have to thank Lily, cause I can actually say that without her, I might not even get this job in the first place. I wouldn't bore you with all the details so yeap let's just keep this simple, basically I just went to cut my hair and passed by the tuition centre coincidentally thinking no harm asking if they are hiring, so I went in, left my name and the next day, I got the job. FAST OR WHAT LOL later did I know from the boss that Lily actually did put in good words for me so yes I'm super thankful :') 

Her kindness didn't stop even when I started working for a few months down the road (cause normally people will treat you well for just a period of time, I think? ok, or maybe its just me haha ok :( ) So yes, I always call her on Sundays just to ask her about the admin stuff. Still remember there was this once when I couldn't understand and communicate with this customer and I literally called Lily and she talked to the customer on my behalf over the phone LOL that was so embarrassing. So yes I'm really grateful to have her around. Other than that, she will always come down to the centre whenever she is free on Sundays to chat with me and we will talk about food recipes HAHAHAHA There was this once when her dog died and she felt so so so so sad and I hate myself for being so bad at consoling. I will definitely bear all these memories in my mind. :) 

Unfortunately, she left this month due to some issues, it was so devastating upon hearing this news. urgh she's always there to take care of me but now that she's gone, I feel kinda helpless. However on the happier note, she said she would come down to visit me as and when she is free hehehehe

So yeap, cheers to more income down the road HAHAHAHAHAHA

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: