Saturday, March 22, 2014

Journey w Fam: Keeping the Positivity

22nd February 2014; Saturday

Went over to company's dinner at Yishun Country Club and the food was scrumptious oh god except for the abalone thingy which idk what's so nice about it lol. I was LINE-ing all the way with baobei laughing my ass off and I know the people at my table is judging me LOL cause they did actually gave me the stare but nope, I'm not gonna stop laughing just because they give me the stare haha cause why stop yourself from being happy when you can right? Hahaha. Went home afterwards and started taking pics with my bathrobe cause out of so much time at home they just wanna choose the time when I wanna head to shower so yeap, I always lose in snatching the toilets so..... yea haha




24th February 2014; Monday

It was the first day of exam. Feeling so god damn tensed in the morning urgh furthermore the paper started at like what, 8:30 IN THE MORNING -.- It's been a long long time since I woke up at 6:30am lol okokok, I know I shouldn't complain cause I stay at woodlands and I'm lucky enough as compared to those who stay at the east area. But still, I literally dragged myself outta bed, ok is rolled actually hahaha, rolled down my bed together with the blanket and stuff omg damn tired hahahaha so yes back to the exam, the exam ended after about an hour and headed down to Yishun for lunch and the lego movie. Homed after that.





25th February 2014; Tuesday

Went to look for J after my exams. Bought the only ice milo that I drink heh and J just cannot stand it when I had to take photo of the milo can lol so yeap, I was revising for Marketing and J was busy watching shows LOL and cause I haven't had anything since morning and was feeling so god damn hungry so J stuffed me with all the CNY goodies LOL not to mention one of the biscuit was damn nice please hahahaha so we were like picnic-ing and talking and I don't even think I did my revision at all :X hahahaha but after not too long, J's fam had my dinner prepared and I was definitely so thankful for it. They literally stuffed me with all the food they had on the table LOL feel so loved and full HAHAHA oh and not forgetting to take pictures with J's doggie as well hehehe






27th February 2014; Thursday

Stayed at home and studied for my papers. Had sudden cravings for Vanilla Ice Blend from Coffee Bean and told Daddy about it, and guess what, HE CAME HOME WITH IT HEHEHEHEHE SO BLESSED SO BLESSED HEHE Thank God for such wonderful family. And I just had to take photo and send it Weili to disiao him hahahahah ok damn lame but it did work ok hahahaha so fun to make people go crazy lol (ok damn mean :/) 


28th February 2014; Friday
Went out with C to Bugis Street to get my nails done. AND OMG I GOT MY NAILS DONE FOR 15 BUCKS I've been getting more cheaper and cheaper deals omg hehehe super worth I swear hahahaha


and I really love small simple meals with C. There is nothing more I can ask for when I'm able to spend my time like these with the people I care. 


Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: