Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Day w Me: Happy 1st February

Firstly, HAPPY 1ST FEB 2014 TO YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE HEHEHE (ok I don't know how to continue from here hahaha let's just go straight to the next paragraph haha)

Didn't know bainian can be that tiring. Had been really tired for the past few days when I reach home and the worst thing is that I still have to wake up really early the next day gosh. Due to the really late night sleeps I had, my face is facing a really critical stage fml I had like a symmetrical pimple OMG told Cyn about it and she literally went hahahahahaha LOL but but but but thank God for masks and I hope it works cause I'm having my SKII mask on now and its sliding down my pathetic face while I'm writing this post, despite being all uncomfortable I still have to endure and leave it on for another 20 mins so it better work HAHAHA yay thn I will have smooth smooth skin for Auntie Jocelyn's house visitation tmr hehehe 

Ok got to go remove this mask on my face now hahahahaha its sliding all over my face omg totally not skilled for masks LOL and believe me I'm looking at the screen and typing with only one eye (I think I damn pro hahahaha) cause the mask like slanted OR IS IT MY FACE OK OMG HUGE REALIZATION WTF okokokokok bye cannot take it anymore srsly need to take it off before it slides all the way down to my neck hahahahahahaha 

BYE BYE AND NIGHT NIGHT TO THE PEOPLE I LOVE OUT THERE MUAH MUAH 

just ending today's post with my double chin face lol 


Loved, Desiree xoxo 

No comments: