Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Day w Me: I miss us

Kinda miss those days where we always get together for reunion dinner during cny. I know things seemed to have changed for the past 2 years but still cny is really different without you guys, without the nonsense and stayovers we always had during this festival. Saw some of the pictures posted by you guys and urgh I feel so :'( :'( :'( still remembered how your mom will always prepare my favorite crabmeat and dongfen just for me for steamboat, how we always gamble with your uncles and aunties, how we had visitations consecutively from one house to another, how we had stayovers during cny, how we talk nonsense in the middle of the night and laughing so loud that neighbours had to complain, how we played your ps3 so crazily as if we girls are gonna spoil your controller, how we spam our favourite hei bi hiam hahahaha, how we 6 girls and 3 boys will squeeze in the same room and sleep, how we disturb each other when we are sleeping by shining our phones on each other faces, how we said night night to each other before we sleep together as a whole. URGH really miss those times :( I really hope we can still be back together as a clique but I doubt so...... 有些东西,一旦失去了就是失去了,要挽回的机会也没有。So suck it up Desiree Dayna Tan Sze Rui.

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: