Monday, December 23, 2013

Journey w Y2S2: HOHOHO in Full Strength

21st December 2013

So basically I was damn excited the night before I'm gonna meet my cutiepies. I was so hyped up the night before cause it has been more than a week since I last saw themmmm. So I began spamming photos and here it is. I'm just gonna put them in collage cause I don't wanna spam this post with my face la (must be considerate right hahahahaha it's not like I'm Marisa Miller or what hahahaha)

As for the present, I bought like a photo frame and placed our picture in it, thinking that my present sucked LOL so I decided to come up with smth else like you know the "service coupons?????" ok if you dk right ummmmmm thn just stay unknown hahaha so yeappppp


22nd December 2013

Went to meet Edmund first. Thank you Des for waiting at the busstop :) I almost missed the stop or like not being able to get to Edmund's.
Ok so it's like,

Edmund: Board the bus at the busstop, it is less than 10 stops, alight when you see Whitesands Secondary School.

Me: *thinking hmmmm, enough info, I should be able to get there* and you know what, the road was damn dark I swear, can't see a single shit, all the lights like broken or what so I was sticking my head super near the glass looking out for the school. At that point of time Des called and he said he haven't reach the busstop yet so I definitely have to pay even more attention la so I open my eyes even bigger like super big LOL AND GUESS WHAT I'VE PASSED THE 10TH STOP AND NO WHITESANDS SEC SCHOOL I LITERALLY FREAKED OUT AND RAN TO THE BUS DRIVER AND THE UNCLE ALSO LIKE GONG GONG ONE HE WAS LIKE "Huh, Whitesands Sec School 好像在后面 leh" & I was like "后面?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!" and that point I really wanna cry fml super hate the getting lost feeling seriously is like damn lost damn lost and I feel damn scared lol ok so the uncle said "你在前面下车,搭回去" and I was like "okokokokokokokok" and preparing to call Edmund and Des. BUT THN AS THE BUS WAS NEARING THE NEXT BUSSTOP I SAW SOMEONE SUPER FAMILIAR AND IT WAS DESMOND YAY YAY YAY OMG I WAS LIKE "UNCLE 我看到我的朋友了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" AND SUPER AGITATED WITH TEARS OF JOY LOL I REALLY FEEL LIKE I SAW AN ANGEL AND I FEEL DAMN RELIEVED LIKE OMG :') :') :') THANK GOD THANK GOD :') :') :')

YES SO THIS IS MY BUS RIDE LOL I seriously have no idea when can I stop getting lost. A lil' bit of my history, I still remembered that time when I got lost at the woodlands custom,  furthermore I left my phone in school at that point of time (ikr out of so much time but at that time srsly?!?!?) and I still have to borrow phone from the passersby (thank God I memorized ZG's number) and have to wait there alone for so long feeling so damn helpless and dk if they were able to find me but lucky they did :') woah that was really scary I swear, cried like hell when I saw Ju, Yan, ZG etc etc appearing across the road and they were running across the road and hugged me, saying "sorry sorry 'cause we need to tabao food and the queue was damn long when you called" and I was like "快把我吓死了!!!!!!" thn cried even harder lol THAT WAS LIKE THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER SUPER SCARY I still have that jitters when I wrote this omg be gone pls let this feeling be gone shooooooo shooooooo

Okay so yes, met Des and we were doing some small catching up, talking some real nonsense hahahaha and went to the minimart to get a bottle of drink and went into the lift.

Des: Shit I forget which floor Edmund stays LOL
Me: hahahhahahaha are you kidding me hahahhaha
Des: Ok lets try 11th
Me: OK
-lift doors open, walking by the sidewalk halfway-
Des: ERHOH ITS 9 HAHAHHAHAHAHHA - POINTING AT SOME PLANT HE SPOTTED OUTSIDE EDMUND'S HSE - LOL
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

& Des was making some really funny convos like stealing the neighbors' plants and act as Christmas tree and all LOL forever joker la omg cannot stop laughing especially the way he laughs LOL, he will like scringe his eyes, show his teeth and laugh with his hands up like he's having some kind of seizure HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I CAN EVEN IMAGINE NOW OMG HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Went over to Edmund's and began to play with his dogssssssssssssss and I'll have to say sorry to Edmund here cause I know he is a super clean freak and 'cause I've applied body butter (which is even more oilier than body lotion hahaha don't ask me why I applied it 'cause I just have the feel to do so plus I feel like my skin was damn dry that night hahaha) before heading to his house and when I sat on the floor, my lotion was like all over his floor making his floor all oily-ish I'M SORRY :( & it was really boring so taking pictures was a really wise choice as time flies whenever I'm doing it so hahaha






Not after too long, we went downstairs to pickup baobei, HUGGED HER SO TIGHTLY ARGAGAGAGA CAUSE IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST SAW HER MUAH MUAH so we went up and continued playing with the dogs and all, forcing all the dogs to take photos with us LOL (not forgetting to thank our photographer of the day, Des HAHAHAHAHA) and when it's time to give the dogs a break we went camwhoring with Edmund's purple background hehe
















SLOWLY SLOWY EVERYONE CAME, HAD OUR DINNER AND PLAYED A COUPLE OF GAMES. Thank you Edmund for ordering the pizza for us, pouring the water for me and for allowing everyone to come over to your house to celebrate this beautiful occasion hehehe. Yay yay yay was so happy that time cause everyone was like so happy and everyone was laughing away like crazy. I just love to see people laughing cause I'll feel DAMN HAPPY AS WELL LIKE ALL THOSE BAD MEMORIES ARE ALL NTH AS LONG AS I SEE EVERYONE SMILING AND LAUGHING AND BE HAPPY HEHEHEHE :D

















We started on our Christmas gifts exchange hehehe so excited hehehe sooooooooo

Edmund got Mine
I got Edmund's
Kevin got Vernon's
Vernon got Kevin's
Qiqi got Coco's
Coco got Des'
Des got CY's
CY got Qiqi's 

I think this is how it goes luh hahahaha if I did not remember wrongly. The process was damn funny la there were Des' present, the 4 tissue boxes hahahahaha, CY's 藏经阁 or smth like that hahahaha, Vernon not wrapping the present walao damn bo xim can lol, happy enough to get Edmund's present cause it was a polaroid clipper which I can use YAY thank you very much hope you like mine too ^^ and THANK YOU BAOBEI FOR THE CARD HEHEHE MUAH MUAH














However, you know, happy things always doesn't last, God just have to take it away from you and I have no idea why…… :'( so there's like a couple of hiccups here and there WHICH I DO NOT WANT TO SAY OR RECALL OR WHATSOEVER SO LET'S JUST SKIP TO THE PART WHEN WE WERE AT THE BEACH (which I'm fully sober after a lil' bit of tipsiness before that)

So all that were left were Kevin, Vernon, Qiqi and CY. We were just chllin' by the beach, chatting, (although I've kinda forgotten what exactly did we talk about hahaha it's like lil' bits and pieces here and there) ohoh we were planning to see the sunrise but it rained :( :( :( ohohoh and Kevin just plucked a random grass/whatever it's called and say nah I give you flower, or smth along this line haha thanks yo hahaha ok yea, so it rained and we sent Qiqi off to her chalet, Vernon getting down in a few stops after boarding the bus with us, and I think I slept in the bus omg damn tired my eyelids were like weighing a thousands tons gosh. After alighting we crossed the bridge and Kevin went "168 come alr!!!!!" and I picked up whatever energy I have left and ran I can't imagine I still have the energy to run LOL and of course I slept all the way throughout the bus ride although Kevin said "小心啊 不要睡觉" hahahhahahhahaha Reached home at around 7am/8am all tired and wobbly, bathed and SLEPT YAY BEST MOMENT EVAAAAAA.










Thank you for everyone, thank you for all of you, it's because of all of you that's why I'm not spending my Christmas this year alone. :) Thank you each and everyone of you that bring joy and laughter into my life, I just can't be thankful enough. Frankly speaking I really don't wish for this sem to end cause I'm really afraid that we will all go our separate ways after this semester ends. :'( but suan le la I'll just remember all these beautiful memories that you guys gave to me and they are what I called the PRECIOUS memories. Love you all. Muah muah.



Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: