Friday, December 20, 2013

Journey w Yan: My Partner in Crime

20th December 2013
SUPER EGGGCITED TO SEE MY DARL CAN MY ASS FACE SPEAKS IT ALL HAHAHA

Met Yan at cwp and made our way down to Town (as usual, what's new HAHAHA). Oh there's this really embarrassing thing that happened when Yan tapped on my shoulder. So I was just standing at the side of the glass waiting for her and yes I admit I was there camwhoring hahahaha so obviously I feel damn paranoid and all, making sure that no one sees me. So when Yan tapped me on the shoulder I was like *GASP SUPER LOUD* hahahaha and yea la everyone was looking so we were like walking super damn fast and tapped our cards in. HAHAHA and Yan was like "WAH You never change sia forever kena scare by others LOL" and I was like "Ikr………. -cleaning all my tears away- lol" Yeap that was it, hahaha let's continue.

Okay so supposedly we should be alighting at Orchard but we talked too much and missed our stop (ya'know~ girls just always have too much to talk about hahahaha) so we alighted at Somerset instead. The first thing we got was Smoothie King, we both got like the Slim-N-Trim drinks but Yan got the strawberry and I think I got the banana or mango or smth else which I totally forgotten omg (I think my memory's failing oh god this is bad). So YEAP, we both made our way down to far east and it's so fucking farrrrrrrrrrrrrr don't judge me ok, 'cause that day was having a super heavy downpour and I was in my heels and all (girls, I know you will understand the feeling right?) and we have to cross puddles of water, have to RUN across the traffic WITH HEELS so yea, I feel like I've walked for hours lol and finally we've reached far east.



Made our way to Nail Status. Ok so the story behind why we decided to have our nails done is because they have this christmas promotion going on and their Express Gelish is only for like what?, $20, DID I JUST SAY 20 DOLLARS IT'S FOR FUCKING 20 BUCKS OMG WHERE WILL GET THIS KIND OF DEAL LIKE EVER OMGGG after I saw this promo going on I went to tell Yan and say let's go have a set of christmas nails hahahahhahhaha AND YAY WE ARRIVED. Lucky I did make an appointment beforehand cause the number of people in there was like insane furthermore the shop is kinda small and you don't even have any space to make your way into the shop, can you imagine how packed it is. Thank God they did not keep us waiting for too long and we begin to choose our services uh. (which is French Nails, I know I know, french nails on christmas like seriously? but cause I did not really want a really fanciful kind so Yan and I went for the french (additional $10) and I added some glitter over (which is another additional $10) cause at least still must have some shimmer shimmer bling bling for christmas right hahahaha) In all Yan did her nails for $30 and I did mine at $40. Pretty good deal right??? I think it would be a close $90 if you did the exact same nails else where really. So I think I got myself a pretty good deal HAHAHAHAHA (damn Aunty I know but laoniang cash abit tight recently uh cannot afford to ex stuff hahahaha)



After about an hour or so we finally had our nails done!!!!!!!! YAY and we both were damn hungry 'cause while we were doing our nails Yan kept talking about Sambal Stingray, Kangkong and all making the both of us so hungry :( can't really think of anything to eat but Eighteen Chefs, which is like all the way back to cine and HAVE TO WALK AGAIN OMG. As I was thinking how shag we will feel after walking another time of that super far route,
Yan goes like "You wanna walk back or take train?"
Me: Ummm anything uh! (but deep down I really wanna take train la hahaha) but how many stops?
Yan: Only one stop eh. But if wanna walk back we have to walk the route which is damn far.
YAN AND I: -just as Yan was still talking we both answered without thinking- OKAY LA OKAY LA TAKE TRAIN TAKE TRAIN OMG HAHAHAHAHA SIBEI LAZY I SWEAR HAHAHHAHA

Headed down to Cine and queued for Eighteen Chefs, and took a couple of pics hehehe waited for like say 10 mins? And in we go hahahaha and really can you believe what Yan ordered??????? A BOWL OF SALAD -.- WHAT IS THIS LOL SHE WAS STILL SCREAMING HUNGRY LIKE 1/2 HR AGO AND SHE ORDERED A PLATE OF SALAD, S.A.L.A.D OMG LOL Always feeling damn sinful one lor you know what I ordered, I ordered like a plate of chicken chop with spaghetti leh walao don't laugh ok lol but nvm! cause she still did order a bowl of chilli cheese fries and it's damn nice I swear!!!!!!!!! Cause she's always been complaining to me saying that her friends don't eat spicy food, chilli and all and she has been off spicy food for months and she can't take it anymore hahahaha she also went like you have always been my Mc Spicy buddy, now I go Mac I eat fish fillet wtf I wanna die alr lol HAHAHA BUT FOR REAL I WILL MAKE HER FAT IF SHE'S ALWAYS EATING ME LOL :X hehehe but I really love how people can eat until baobao (full) cause everyone will always  be happy happy after they eat baobao heh









After our dinner which is at around 10pm alr LOL all the shops were alr closing omg no time to shop for our christmas gifts so we just roamed around (we obviously went to the Editor's Market uh no need to say one hahahahahaha) and went to meet Yan's friends who were waiting for her at 7-11 to go drinking. So yeap, TOILET SHOTS HAHAHA and hughug and say bye-bye to Yan.









at least must show our nails abit hehehehe hahahaha


wow I like this pic cause we both looked like we have the same height hahahahaha forever feeling so short standing beside her :( (ok la in fact is everybody lol)


REALLY THANKFUL AND BLESSED TO HAVE HER AROUND, STAYING BY MY SIDE AFTER SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED. HOW I WISH THIS CAN APPLY TO TING, YINN, JU, TOMMY, BER, NIS, AND MANY MANY MORE :( I KNOW I'M THE ONE WHO LEFT FIRST BUT STILL I LOVE YOU ALL AS ALWAYS EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS ARE NOT BY MY SIDE ANYMORE. JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, 你们在我心里的位置 从来都没有被任何人取代过 你们在我心里还是 是我生命中最重要的人。 想你们, 爱你们,MISS YOU GUYS, LOVE YOU GUYS, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: