Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Journey w Y2S2: HOHOHO in Mink

24th December 2013

This trip to Mink was actually kinda impromptu cause it was just said randomly by Kevin the night over at Edmund's and we just okay let's go hahahaha After like having some super stress planning with Vernon and Cynthia we finally came to a point where everything was settled and all, which made all the stress planning all worth it hehehe Woke up the next day, nua -ed till like 8pm+ and started preparing AND YOU KNOW WHAT???? I GOT A PIMPLE AT LIKE MY CHIN AND ITS SO DAMN DEVASTATING I SWEAR :( :( So CY actually went to meet Cynthia at around 8pm cause Cynthia was outside earlier on and I manage to catch them at around 11.05pm for dinner over at Mac in Tiong Bahru. Both Cynthia and I got ourselves a cup of iced coffee and at around 11:30pm or so we cabbed down to Mink. At this point of time, this Uncle Vernon was like huh I haven't reach yet eh! (which we supposedly have to meet at 11:30pm and I called him at say 11:15pm? and he's still at idk where but its somewhere far lol) ohohoh and Kevin was like stuck Orchard (as what he would say "over here jam like pussy sia" and "lanjiao Orchard hais" HAHAHAHAHA I think 'cause it was Christmas day and all the roads were blocked that's why. Bad day to be at Orchard during this kind of occasions like Christmas srsly. Ok back to the cab, we got onto the cab and when we told the Uncle that we wanna go Mink, he gave the abit blur blur look, I'm so afraid that he will send us to Zouk or what LOL so I was like it's the one near the hotel and all emphasizing on the dancing place and Cynthia was laughing her ass off in the cab LOL so we've reached and we 3 were damn lost cause we never been there before so CY started using his GPS to find the route to Mink AND YES YOU ARE CORRECT FUCK OUR LIVES MINK ITS JUST THERE LIKE THERE WE DID NOT EVEN SEE IT LOL STILL ON WHAT GPS HAHAHAHAHA SO NOOB LA SIAL HAHAHAHA so we went to find Cynthia's friend's friend, preparing to get the chop and GUESS WHAT CYNTHIA LEFT HER IC AT HOME but nvm its ok although my heart was in my mouth that time and almost fell out hahahaha cause she asked her sis for her snapshots of her IC and we manage to get through YAY so slowly everyone arrived at around 11:55pm? and yes 5 mins to 12am to Christmas and we were still outside queuing LOL but its ok cause at least I still get to be with them when the clock strikes 12am hehehe and I remembered to pass Kevin the card yay so it was just pure YAY-ness all the way hahahahaha




so this was like pose of the day which I send it to Cynthia and CY after telling them I have a huge pimple at my chin hahahahahahahaha
















25th December 2013, Midnight & Morning

Sooooooo we went in and the thing is we have to always call Cynthia's friend whenever we have to drink and this is absurd cause we only have 2 small glasses which we have to share with 4 so its was kinda ummmm yea.. So Kevin asked if we wanna get our own liquor cause he don't really like to take other people's drinks and all so we just say ok and cabbed down to Holiday Inn! We got like Apple Barcardi with Sprite Mixer and yeapppppppp found a place where all the other people sit and drink there as well. Played and drank a couple of rounds and THAT'S RIGHT BLACK OUT CAN'T REMEMBER A SINGLE SHIT SO UMMMMM YEA MY UPDATES WILL STOP HERE FOR THAT DAY HAHAHA but I feel damn sad cause it's a pity that I did not manage to take a whole lot of photos :( 











25th December 2013, Afternoon

Woke up feeling damn uneasy and all. My shoe was like spoilt and the strap came off which was still clinging onto my ankle. That was like my favorite heels -sobs- Lost my bracelet as well. Found out that Abi sent me home AND I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT IT LIKE REALLY AND I AM REALLY THANKFUL CAUSE SHE TAUGHT ME AND TALKED SOME SENSE INTO ME WHICH I FELT SHE WAS RIGHT AND I GET TO REALIZE SOME THINGS IN THIS WORLD AS WELL. (when I called her that afternoon) A really huge thank you to Kevin, Cynthia, Vernon and CY for taking care of me I know it's damn pekcek and annoying to take care of a drunkard I AM SORRY :( Plus it was Cynthia's first experience at club and I made it so…… haiya damn guilty about it. So whatever it is, everything that happened in the club stays in the club lol but I'm still happy enough to spend my Christmas countdown with Kevin, Cynthia, CY and Vernon ♥ HEHEHE  

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: