Saturday, December 14, 2013

Journey w Girlies Worldly: ZOUKOUT '13

13th, 14th December 2013 
- ZoukOut 2013 with girlies worldly -

okay I don't really have vivid memories at some areas but still this is my first experience to ZoukOut HEHE





Met the girls and Abi's cousin and her bf at Vivo > had some Mac > went fair price and got some alcohol > h2h talk with both girls > played some drinking games > can't remember a single shit > woke up on the stage platform (pls do not freak out its the small podium I'm referring to hahaha) >  became sober > leg hurting like a bitch > come to realize that I fell cause my knee was bleeding away and my ankle was swollen > saw DJ Ghetto > bought 2 bottles of plain water for fucking 10 bucks omg this is insane > cabbed home at around 5+ > slept in the cab lucky the cab driver was not some kidnapper thank god > scrolling through my camera roll and whatsapp and thinking I'm in deep shit haiz > out of all chats I chose the group chats fml :( confirm ken a judge haii > limped home > bathe and sleep 


obviously this is when I'm so much sober look what's next..

-.- I HAVE NO IDEA WTF AM I DOING MY GAWD

























SO YEAP THAT'S ABOUT IT LOL (sorry for the really bad quality photos ><)
Abi said she still have more photos with her I wonder how unglam can I be omg

Loved, Desiree xoxo 

No comments: