Thursday, December 12, 2013

Journey w Y2S2: What is School

12th December 2013
- skipped school with my bunch of cutie pies. -

All I could say for that day is MY DAY IS SIMPLY JUST AWESOME WHEN I'M WITH THEM. Showered with so much love. I'm gonna try my very best to write it as detailed as possible, I don't wanna forget any second spent with them. Here goes.

So basically I woke up kinda early cause I'm meeting Cynthia at Tampines before heading out to meet the rest of them. In the midst of preparing and my whatsapp came popping out. Guess what they wrote.


SEE LA :( MY HEART ALMOST FELL OUT YO I WAS STILL HOPING EVERYTHING TO GO SMOOTHLY. But lucky they were all just joking hehehehe I can never live my life without being cheated by others lol it's like they are in my genes god.

Initially the whole plan was to head down to town for Sakae Sushi and thn to Marina Square for the movie, Everbody's Business. However, due to some hiccups the slot for the movie at Marina Square was removed so we decided to have everything at Bishan instead. YEAP, so I met Edmund at the busstop opposite the library and I think our convo is damn epic.



SOOOOOOOOOO I finally met Edmund after waiting for don't know how long. Furthermore there's this Bus 81 that has the car plate number of 8600S and I actually board wrongly. SO DAMN PS HAIZ. 

We went over to interchange to top up ezlink > POSB Bank draw money > walked over to Tamp Mall > Mac to find Cynthia and CY > Fairprice to get 2 bottles of water for 75cents > Roam Around waiting for Kevin and Vernon 

just us girls taking some typical toilet shots hahahaha




Same thing we waited and finally both of them have arrived YAY followed the guys to smoke and just right after they have finished there came a super heavy downpour and we managed to escape from it MUHAHAHA LUCKY OR WHAT. We boarded the train to I don't know where to bounce back so that we will have seats in the MRT > thn to Serangoon to meet Desmond. Oh there are a couple of things I wanna thank here. 

Kevin
1. Thank you for offering me that drink you had. :) 
2. Thank you for saying "come and stand nearer, don't stand so far". Forever looking out for everyone. *thumbs-up*

Cynthia
1. Thank you for being my baobei girl in this clique. muah :* I cannot imagine how are things without you being around. 

Vernon
1. Thank you for saying that I don't make a big difference with and without makeup hahahahaahahahah

Edmund
1. Thank you for making your way down to accompany me to Tampines Mall to wait for the others as well. Sorry for the trouble cause you can just take a direct bus to Bishan instead. 

What is a mrt ride without some selfies right hehehe hahahaha 


dk what Edmund is doing :( 





-while waiting for Desmond-

OK LET'S CONTINUE. After meeting Desmond we continued our train ride to Bishan. AND AND AND AND WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE MRT FOR CIRCLE LINE AND PURPLE LINE IS THAT THEIR FREAKING DOORS MAKES ME LOOK SO DAMN SKINNY HAHAHAHAHA (you might say that I'm just living in my own world but let me happy abit ma hahaha) so Kevin was like "I thought you said they make you look skinner? Let's take one photo." SO HERE IT IS. HAHAHA REALLY SKINNY LEH LOL


Once we've all reached Bishan, we went over to Sakae Sushi and check out for the timing and all. Roamed awhile and we are ready to gooooooooo. Although I am not a fan of sushi but seriously I still had so much fun and laughter with these bunch of people. Always making we laugh until so unglam. Wanna act all lady like also cannot, always ends up bursting out HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA 

Cynthia 
1. Thank you for always saying "Desiree don't eat this eh.", "Desiree!!!!! Your crab!!" thank you for always knowing all these things about me, wo hao ai ni baobei. -kiss you many many-

Edmund, Kevin, Vernon & Desmond
1. THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING THIS LUNCH A WHOLE LOT FUNNIER. (12 Cupcakes, Edmund looking alike as some guy, the way how Vernon hide all the sushi under the plate, THE INVISIBLE SUSHI HAHAHAHA, how Cynthia is always lagged for 5 secs, convo between Kevin and Desmond) FOREVER JOKER LA YOU GUYS AI SI NI MEN HAHAHAHA 

Kevin
1. Thank you for taking the plate of crabmeat sushi for me. 
2. Thank you for refilling the countless cups of hot water for me. Especially that one time when I just finished having the last mouth and you just immediately asked me for the cup. XIEXIE NI ^^ 

CY
1. Thank you for allowing me to place all my barang barang beside you as always LOL and I have no idea why they (my hp or anything) have the tendency to fall in some really weird and awkward places on you. HAHAHHAHAHAH

Vernon 
1. Thank you for remembering how the way I like my water to be. REALLY, I KNOW I'VE THANK YOU UMPTEEN TIMES FOR THIS BUT STILL ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU. REALLY SUPER GAN DONG HAHAHA 

After like 2 hours of sushi-ness WE WERE ALL BLOATED LIKE OMG the movie starts at like 6.35pm and we still have a couple of hours going so we decided to just walk around and god knows how we ended up in the arcade LOL I think cause it was Kevin who wanted to catch the papa smurf. (sadly he did not manage to catch it ): ) so our big brother Desmond went to get the card hehe and the guys were having a whole lot of fun at the basketball machine. They are still young at heart but I cannot stop laughing cause Kevin Des and Edmund was like "walao sibeh chuan" HAHAHAHHAHAHA thn all sweaty and tired. AND YOU SEE HOW THEY PLAYED IT. 

GOOD JOB KEVIN JUST GOOD JOB HAHAHAHHAH



THIS IS DAMN FUNNY I SWEAR CAUSE EDMUND THREW THE BALL AND HIT DES' FACE HAHHAHAHAH YOU SEE HIS REACTION OMG HAHAHHAHA SO FUNNY HAHHAHAHHAHA



so while they were busy playing we girls had our photo taking session hehehe
















ohohohohoh not to forget we still played the red-green-blue-yellow-button-machine YAY SUPER CHILDHOOD GAME HAHAHA 

Kevin
1. Thank you for helping me to take the plastic bag!!!!!! He was like "QUICK QUICK START ALR COME GIVE ME I HELP YOU TAKE" thn make me all so kan chiong LOL 

Desmond 
1. THANK YOU FOR LETTING US PLAY HEHEHEHE HAHAHAHA

After all these we went over to the movie, the guys went to smoke and left the few of us waiting outside for Coco and her bf. 















So we went right in after everyone has arrived. I was dead tired when I am in the cinema. AND OMG I CANNOT STAND VERNON LAUGHING IN THE THEATRE OMG LOL HIS LAUGHTER SERIOUSLY NEED TO MAINTAIN LA HORH LOL 

Desmond
1. Thank you for helping us to book the tickets beforehand :) heh

VERY LIHAI HOR IN THE CINEMA ALSO CAN TAKE HAHAHA OUR FACE LOOK SO FUNNY BAOBEI HAHAHAHA

OKAY SO THIS PRETTY SUMS UP MY WHOLE DAY NOT FORGETTING TO TAKE A COUPLE OF SHOTS BEFORE LEAVING HEHEHE

look at how tired our da ge is 


haha coco laughing so happily behind hahaha


look at Vernon photo bomb la walao spoil the picture hahahahaha

us girls

can't contain my laughter omg hahahaha

yes I'm enduring my laughter so badly here lol



♥ HEHE BIG BIG PICTURE OF US 

Kevin
Thank you for asking the passerby to help us take this beautiful moment down heh

Loved, Desiree xoxo 

No comments: