Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Day w Me: Sunflower Day


SHAG DAY & SUNFLOWER DAY LOL. Forgotten to took a picture of my outfit today. It seriously make my whole person looks like some kind of sunflower lol. Uncountable sunflowers on my denim shirt, imagine how many there is. HAHA

There is relief faci taking our class for networking today. He is the absolute best faci of this sem (obviously not better thn my sci and OB faci for last sem HAHAHAHA). He didn't allow us to present our ppt and his aim is actually wanting us to understand the lesson than just following the meeting 1-3 rule in RP. When can all the other facilitators understand thisssssss GOSH literally. 

Anyways, cough isn't getting anywhere better. Somehow I think it became worse. Can't even sleep well with the painstakingly-lungs-going-to-get-out-ribcage-going-to-break-as-well cough. 

He msged me this morning again. Made me feeling so damn helpless. At this point of time only 1 person in my life could understand this but too bad, she is nowhere to be found. Do you guys even know how much I need you all? Its far far far beyond you think. Still waiting for some miraculous solution that might pop into my mind.

ON TOP OF ALL THESE STILL HOPING THAT MY JAVA ASSIGNMENT CAN BE COMPLETED AND BE DONE WITH. Seriously don't even know I got into this course in the first place.

Hope for a better weak ahead. 
Here's a joke of the day to keep people smiling! :D 

Three men were discussing at a bar about coincidences. The first man said, " my wife was reading a "tale of two cities" and she gave birth to twins"
"That’s funny", the second man remarked, "my wife was reading 'the three musketeers' and she gave birth to triplets"
The third man shouted, "Good God, I have to rush home!"
When asked what the problem was, he exclaimed, " When I left the house, my wife was reading Ali baba and the forty Thieves"!!

Loved, Desiree. 


No comments: