Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Journey w Y1S2: Sins to be Apologised

BEFORE
&
AFTER


Not gonna talk about school anymore cause its just plain boring. So basically, went to do Java with Chen Ann & Florence after school but ended up studying networking, which still eventually, ended up taking photos. LOL 
Florence

My Darlings: Chen Ann & Florence

My Darlings: Chen Ann & Florence♥ 
(Look at Chen Ann's kissable lips LOL)
My Darlings: Chen Ann & Florence

My Darlings: Chen Ann & Florence

My Darlings: Chen Ann & Florence

My Darlings: Chen Ann & Florence

My Darlings: Chen Ann & Florence

My Darlings: Chen Ann & Florence


My Darlings: Chen Ann & Florence


Afterwards, headed down to Lot 1 to find KiongHuat, Mark and XueYao for dinner at the HongKong CafĂ©. Sudden urge to cut my fringe, so ended up at KIMAGE. They were kind enough to help me cut it although they are closing already. Don't know whether to say if their good or what 'cause they will still wanna earn my 8 bucks and will not let their customers slip away and go to the next door JeanYip right? AND SO YEAP MY FRINGE ENDED UP LIKE SOME SMALL KID. -.- 

Sins to be apologized:

Sorry for the tweets that have changed your feelings towards me. I hope we can really be friends again and not holding a grudge on me.
Sorry for the harsh tone in the msg. Although I do not know if you are really truthful to me or just faking it behind your phone. 
Sorry for passing my cough around to the class. Somehow I'm getting to hear more and more coughs in class. Wonder if I'm the one who passed it to them.
Sorry for people who got hit by me. (AS USUAL)
Sorry for being so awkward infront of everyone. Just seriously can't hide my emotions well.
Sorry for making me to think of you again. I miss you, but I know I can't. 

Loved, Desiree. ♥ 

No comments: