Monday, January 21, 2013

A Day w Me: Sick


Finally decided to get back to blogging. YAYYYYYYYYYYY Have been quite slacking around lately in school thanks to all those codings and stuffs. Sometimes I really feel like quitting school because of it. Frankly speaking I don't have coding brain to do all those codings shit.

Soooooo basically, today I somehow got scolded by the facilitator 'cause I have been rude to her. OKAY FINE. I ADMIT IT BUT........ ARGH WHATEVER.

Have been sick lately and caught up with some serious cough. Like seriously seriously daaaaa worse cough evaaaaa. Have been coughing my lungs out during class and UT today. I really wish I could dig out my throat at that point of time. However despite some serious bad cough..... ~ I still went ahead to buy some bubble milk tea and 51 soya anyways. HAHA I'm so gonna die from coughing tmr.

Schedules are so packed as well. Just ended my comm prag UT today (hope I score well for god's sake), coming up with the last networking UT which I don't have high hopes on. After all these UTs, JAVA Assignment Phase 2 is coming to haunt me in my dreams again. AND GUESS WHAT. IT IS DUE NEXT MON AND I HAVE COME UP WITH NTH. I'M SO FUCKING SCREWED.

Gonna go sleep........... whicH I deeply pray I could 'cause honestly, I don't think I could sleep with the amount of coughs I get which is like 3 coughs per secs, imagine how worse is that. T.T

Goodnight people, have a good night rest, sweet dreams.

Loved, Desiree. 




No comments: