Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Day w Me: Careless


Whoa ~ Its raining cats and dogs now. Its was so embarrassing when I get down the bus just now. the bus driver didn't stop and the point where the back people have a shelter. And, great, I was wet after alighting the bus and ran silly -ly to the bus stop =.=

Oh, and yes, there is no A Math test today due to lesson observation! ^^ It was some lesson observation today and Mr Q went to do up some meaningful ppt slides and interesting websites for us. It was so sweet ~ But the thing is that there is some technical problems and the teacher, Mdm Wong has alr arrived! I can see that he is flustered. Somemore, he told us tht he had prepared this until 1am yesterday, the other time the ppt slides that he made was until 3am and yet she failed to come. Is like so 可怜 lor!
Talking about tests, I was so angry aboutt the E Maths test today! The volume for the similar triangle's formula is A1/A2 = (V1/V2) CUBE RIGHT? I WENT TO PUT SQUARE SIA! I WANT TO GO JUMP BUILDING ALR LAH! Don't care! I will do much more better during the next E Maths Test. ( Which is tmr -.- )

Alright, preparing clothes for the concert at 7.30pm now. See you guys later if you're going! ^^

Loved, Desiree ♥

No comments: