Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Journey w Darlings: N5 Arts Festival 2010



Have not been posting for the last two days. I'm currently getting busier, more busier and more more busier than ever ever.
On the Tuesday, I've went to the N5 Arts Festival 2010 held at Republic Polytechnic. Once again, I went with Belinda, Yinn, Nis, Juliette, Erna, Tommy and ZhenGuang to watch WDL's Guitar On Song members ( XinPing, WeiXiong, XinYi, etc.. ) perform. I was hungry at that time although I had my dinner at around 5 plus? when we meet at b&s at around 6.30pm :x And so, Nis and gang went to buy SNICKERS! ( Yumm yumm, *licks mouth* ~ ) We eat and eat and eat. Around 10 plus, we waited for XinPing and went home ( only for nis, erna, ber and me ) the rest went to eat Mac for dinner.

Seriously, I felt unlucky today.. Okay. Bye Bye.

Loved, Desiree ♥

No comments: