Monday, July 19, 2010

A Day w Me: Tuition Cancelled


TUITION IS CANCELLED!

This is my first time when my tuition is cancelled and I feel ridiculously SAD :( My common tests is just round the corner and she just cancelled it just like that? Freaking angry :@

Nevermind, don't cry over spilled milk. Think positively, at least, I've still got more time to revise for my Physics Test coming up tmr!

Speaking of TESTS.. I have loads of tests coming up for this few weeks. I just don't understand why teachers like to fix all the tests before our common tests?! My schedule is really damn packed!

Let's see..

Monday, 19th July
-- Physics Test
-- Study Skills Workshop ( I have no interest in staying back for all this boringg stuffs -.- )
This is only just the appetizer.

Tuesday ( Main Course ), 20th July
-- A Maths Test
-- E Maths ( Preferably, as Mr Quek says that he will be giving a surprise test this few weeks T_T)
-- CCA ( My legs are going to break into pieces! )
-- Concert ( At least there is a relaxing programme throughout the day :) )

Wednesday, 21st July
-- Tuition

28th Onwards..
-- Common Tests

See, isn't it pack?

Haii, ok, its time to go and memorise my PHYSICS.
Bye Bye!

Loved, Desiree ♥

No comments: