Friday, July 23, 2010

Journey w Darlings: Same Same but Different




SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT ~ Hahas. Mr Faq did this face when he saw this picture in my purse. LoL. Took this photo during E Math's free period. :D

Mr Q didn't came for A Math and E Math. Sadly, I brought my books. But its ok, sick is unpredictable. ( Only for some cases. Haha. ) During the E Math free period, it was the MOST MOST MOST MOST EMBARRASING MOMENT IN MY LIFE! The thing goes like this. Somehow, I was tired and trying to stand up, but I didn't notice that my chair is gone. AND.. THERE GOES MY BUTT. I ALMOST FELL ONTO THE FLOOR AND SAT ON CXY'S LEG. I screamed somemore lor! Everyone is like looking at me, thn that CXY down there laugh laugh laugh. So paiseh ~ Just nice the bell rang off, quickly rushed out and went back home. ( Too embarrasing alr ~.~ )

Loved, Desiree ♥

No comments: