Saturday, July 24, 2010

Journey w Darlings: Venga

















Phew, the workshop has finally ended. Frankly speaking its 60% fun and 40% boring. For the part when it is fun is when I sat beside venga, arjay and friends and talk crap. Drawing silly things on paper, but some of it is still cute afterall :P

During the workshop, there is a part where we need to do up a banner about success. This is where we started writing our names at the bottom of the paper. ( It is not an ordinary paper, neither do I know what kind of paper is that. Haha. ) And so, as you can see the top picture with Venga's and my name, its was actually playing. I hope aiyshwariya wouldn't mind it :P Hahas.

Oh yah, I've been too crazy for the past few days recently, I have no idea what is going on. ( Maybe its a sign of good luck? Whoo! ~ Haha! ) But it seems to be abit lagged of after the workshop ends. As you know, staying in the hot and warm classroom for about 3 hours? Who can stand that man! AND, ANd, And, and, I'm not confirmed if there is any CCA going on tmr! Some say all CCAs are cancelled due to the O Level Listening Comprehension, some say don't know! I seriously don;t know what are the teachers thinking about. Can't they just tell us the proper schedules?! Irritating sia ~ At least, there is some good news coming up! My lessons end at 1.30pm tmr instead of 4pm! Shiok man! Gambette!! :D

Alright, it is the time now for my revision. ( A Math & E Math ) Wish me good luck for the coming up tests! Hehe. ;D
DO TAGGGGG ~~
Loved, Desiree ♥

No comments: