Monday, May 11, 2015

Maintenance

OK FIRSTLY, HIIIIIIIIII!!!!! I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT DAY TODAY HEHEHE
Basically I think it's finally time for me to give some love for that crazy hair of mine sooooooo I went for a soft rebonding to chill (HAHAHAHA not really a legit description in this scenario but they seriously need to chill the fuck down) and tame those "playful" strands that decided to give me a bad hair day when they are not supposed to. 

It's been close to 4 years since I did my last rebonding session till now which by the way including perming, bleaching and dying of hair in between, see, you guys see where's the problem now. Those harmful bleaching (and me la I know we'll just keep that low for now hahahaha) are probably one of the worst decision I've made. No use crying over spilled milk, therefore decisions have been made. As you guys know, my fringe IS MY LIFE, LITERALLY. (because hair have life and there are my hair so equals to my life get it? ok stop explaining des more like I've finished explaining hahhaha) Soooo I qian Jiao dai wan Jiao dai my hair stylist to take extra care of my fringe because it can either make me or break me and thank God, HENG AH, luckily it turned out not too bad hahahah I think they find that I am a super "scary" customer so they actually have two of their best hair stylists to do my hair for me which IN THIS CASE I DON'T MIND TO BE THE SCARY PERSON HHAHHAHA

 


snippets of my enjoying my "superstar" moment HAHAHA really love people touching my hair regardless whether it's tying or sayang-ing or styling or washing it as long as people "play" with my hair I just feel very shufu ok wait this sounds abit weird HAHHAHAHAHAHHA more like I feel very.. umm... very... ok you know what let's just say that I like people touching my hair HAHAHA so when there's two people attending to me hair, come on it's like a dream come true (and plus life points hahahhaa) for me. HOWEVER, it's probably because I have really thick hair that's why la but still let me enjoy the moment abit hahahha That is one of the reasons why I love going to the salon because each time I went there will always 2 people attending to me oh wait I meant my hair HAHHAHA

Still trying to get use to my current hair and hope that it stays neater hahahahha always like xiao zha bor (especially when I'm eating HAHAHA) I cannot tahan myself also hahhahha

Loved Desiree, xoxo   

No comments: