Sunday, February 1, 2015

Old me, Future me?

Today officially marks the end of the month January 2015. Time flies indeed. 3 weeks of school left in Republic Polytechnic suddenly became so surreal. No doubt that it has been quite a journey throughout these 3 years in RP. Kinda shock to say that I am actually scared of leaving the school? Definitely not because of the school but just the thought of growing up, one step closer to adult hood (well I know I'm alr halfway there but still in denial of that so let's keep it that way), one step closer to meeting the whole new (cruel) world, which led myself to have mini panic attacks. Come to think of it, I'm turning 20 this year and omg? so FAST? Back when I was 16 how I wish I could forward the years and be 18 and then to 21. Now that I am just 1 year away from 21 kinda freaks me out a little. 10 more years and I am 30, makes me think what kind of person will I become then? Will I be struggling to pay my bills? Will I be happy with the job (if I have) that I am in? Will I still be in contact with my friends? Who stayed in the end? Will I be forever alone having to eat lunch and dinner myself? Blah blah blah so many questions flashing through my mind. (now you know why I have panic attacks) Every single time this happens, I am glad that praying helps me cool down bringing my mind back to where I am right now. As for now, I will just have to concentrate on my studies, excelling them, and work my way (and a little bit of hope) to get into a university. After all as long as my family and friends are living healthily, happily, I have nothing more to ask for, seriously, I did not just say this for the sake of saying, it truly came deep down from my heart and that is all I ask for.

Loved Desiree, xoxo   

No comments: