Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Journey w JED: 19th


YAY So I've met C for birthday dinner this week!!! Decided to head for Manhatten Fish Market for dinner hehehe but before that I accompanied C to trim her brows. 

AND OMG talking about brows....... So I will always go to this particular salon to trim my brows for the price of $8 (i think!! can't really recall) and they never fail to ask me if I wanna take up their package which I have to pay $30 for 6 sessions (plus they will count this as a free session) which also means that it's only $5 per session. SO WORTH IT RIGHT furthermore it is not like I always go to the different salon to get my brows done. The only reason that I have been holding back is because the salon is at amk and its like urgh so far for me so whenever I have to trim my brows I will have to make all the way down to amk.  However, I still always went back to the same salon (i have no idea why lol) and when she asked me again when I had my rows trimmed, I obviously say 'Yes'. Okay, so now I have 6 sessions, and I went for the first 2 sessions afterwards BUT WHEN I was about to have the 3rd session, TMD CANNOT FIND THE SHOP. Cannot find is one thing BUT after asking around, the shop....... 倒闭?!?!?!??! OMG 倒闭 EH SUPER SUAY I KENOT. When on to check if there were any other branches and the one that is nearer to me is TPY. GOODNESS. TPY IS LIKE 40 MINS AWAY FROM WOODLANDS OH GOD...... Therefore, my brows were not trimmed ever since the 2nd session lol hais



OKAY BACK TO MFM HAHAHA So C ordered Dory Fish (AS USUAL) and I got the Fish and Cheese thingy ad we both got the Mushroom soup THAT WAS SO YUMMY (ok all of them taste equally nice to me actually).


AND THANK YOU FOR THE RAINBOW CAKE even thou you left just that couple of bucks you still got me this :') 




SO YEAP THANK YOU XIE XIE NI!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR STAYOVER KEKEKEKE



YEAP NIGHT NIGHT TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE!

 Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: