Friday, June 20, 2014

A Day w Me: My Wishes for 20th June Babies

Lina's 19th Birthday






Firstly, WISHING YOU A REALLY HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!!! Just wanna say thank you for all the things you've done for me in the past regardless during Y2S1/Y2S2, I'm really grateful.  (Although I know you won't be seeing this but still I wanna take down all the single little things that I'm really thankful for) Whatever I said in the sms was really my genuine feelings and thank you for being my friend all these while :) And not forgetting that you're the only one (ok and Kerisa) that calls me 美女 even though I'm not which is so nice to hear HAHAHAHA ok that's not the point Des, SO YEAP XIE XIE NI.  (PS I still remember our chicken chop date)

Weili's 19th Birthday


I still keep this photo that you and Lina edited horh

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY AW WEILI!!! Please horh you are no more 5 years old alr so stop saying that LOL Thank you for tolerating all the super unglam photos and voice messages of mine but yours were also damn tokgong one so truce truce HAHAHA I really dk how can we text every single day and me tolerating your nonsense ok shit I should be saying smth nice here HAHAHA Okok here goes I still remember that time when Lina and you sent me an edited pic of you wishing me happy birthday and I still keep it!! So now it's your birthday and it's my turn to return the favour hahahaha (Astons buddy for life hahahaha)

Ziqi's 20th Birthday
P.S. I can't resist the temptation of llao llao so Anna actually accompanied me to Somerset during lunch at work just to get this cup of yoghurt hahahaha IT'S SO DELICIOUS


Okay back to Ziqi's 21st Birthday!! This was the time when we celebrated Ziqi's birthday last year. Just look at how time flies omg so I met KH first and thn we headed down to Treehouse @ Changi Village which was kinda ulu but I am kinda surprised that we actually found the place hahaha Saw Ziqi, Flor and her Mommy and wow it's been so longggggggg. Can't wait to go Malaysia again w them teehee
















ONCE AGAIN HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!!!! STAY PRETTY AS ALWAYS AND LAST LONG W GUO FENG. Will never forget those times when we're hanging out together in both Singapore and Malaysia!!

Throwback to our times in Malaysia

















WISHING HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOT ONLY TO MY FRIENDS BUT TO ALL THE JUNE BABIES OUT THERE, INCLUDING YOU, YES YOU. GOD BLESS.

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: