Saturday, April 19, 2014

Journey w Bao: What's Another Day W/O Astons

18th April 2014; Friday


Went over to Grams' (Goon Ma's) cause it's been quite some time since I last saw her and I think it was during CNY period. So yeap, goon ma cooked a whole lot of delicious dishes of hers as usual. She never fails to feed us with so much food and I guess that's what all Grandma does right? Hahaha So yeap went to meet Cynthia with a heavy stomach in the evening for our mini shopping spree.


Decided to go on a date with baobei before our interns starts. Our ultimate goal for that day was to shop at Bugis street cause that's where all the really cheap deals are since we're waiting for our pay. However it was raining so god damn heavily upon arrival so we did some shopping in the Bugis Junction and (shit I can't remember what's the other name of the mall). Babe and I got ourselves some apparels despite the crazy crowds that were going on in the mall. Headed over to Bugis street once the rain had stop and thn to Astons (AGAIN HAHAHA NEVER FAILS HAHAHA) for our dinner and the queue was god, damn long at around 7+ but still we queued hahahaha 




Went home afterwards and got myself a cup of coffee bean and did some alone shopping at cwp hahahaha 



Urgh just the thought of internship makes me so nervous god damn it. May all the odds be in our favour kay? So umm bye night night to all my beautiful readers out there. 

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: