Sunday, April 6, 2014

Journey w Yan: Slackest Job Ever

1st April 2014; Tuesday

Yeap, so bbg and I were onto our second job..................and it's the SLACKEST JOB EVER?!?!!?!?! So basically the job scope was to do the clearing of furnitures and everything because Robinsons at Centrepoint was going to be closed down and a new one has alr opened near the Orchard area or smth. This was the things we did on the first day.

1. Clear all the tags that were in the wagon.
2. Wrap the shelves.
3. Nope, there wasn't a third. 

Yeap, that was it. This was what we did from 10pm-6pm. THAT'S ALL. LOL



but thn again, Starbucks saved the day.

2nd April 2014; Wednesday

Ok basically we didn't do much today as well and this time round I came prepared with all my new episodes of Scandal muhahaha so yeap, just sittin' there watching my shows.


Mommy's cooking is still incomparable. 

3rd April 2014; Thursday


Bbg didn't come for work today so it's just me alone :( BUT BUT BUT because today have nth much to do so I had a 2hr plus break and went shopping over at f21 kekeke (p/s the extra 1hr break is still paid some more kekeke) After coming back from the "break", the rest of my colleagues came back from theirs as well and we were just sitting' there, munching our tidbits away and watching our shows lol 

this is my supervisor sitting there watching his shows LOL

Just had to satisfy my Chocolate Sundae cravings hehe 

Went to meet Daddy after work to get meimei's birthday cake and as I was texting him how badly I've been craving for coffee bean, he had one cup of my fav Vanilla Ice Blended ready in his hands when we met :') These little things never fail to remind me how thankful I am to have such great and wonderful parents. Gonna post my sister's birthday in a new post instead so yeap end of day 3 hehe


4th April 2014; Friday


Just had to have a cup of coffee before work starts cause I'm so super tired and I have no idea why even if I slept early the night before goodness..


I swear I have the best boss ever. 

Boss: I know you guys are very free and it's fine because we're all ahead of time, you all just have to be careful as you can see the construction going on here. We are also going to have a buffet from 12pm-3pm so do help yourselves. 

Me: BUFFET?!?!?!?! -eyes sparkled- (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUPER TAM JIA (hokkien)) 

And again, there's nth to do so this time round, so there's Yan to accompany me to go shopping whoop whoop so we spend like 2hr plus as well outside and we had Astons hehehehehehe


but when we came back there's still like buffet going on so we aimed for the bobochacha which tasted SO. HEAVENLY. PERFECT. We also went to kop the lemon lime chicken (ok la damn fat :( ) which was also omg, HEAVEN. HAHAHA 


just because we had too much time to spare we did what girls are best at........



5th April 2014; Saturday
WOHOOOOOO LAST DAY OF WORK HEHEHE


So it decided to rain when I just got out from the train and yeap, I'm drenched but its ok thank God for hand dryers and they were so efficient in drying off my jeans and shoes hahahaha


coincidentally wore the same sneakers hehehe

Went shopping again hehehe this time round we went to both f21 and H&M kekeke > went back to Robinsons and the boss said that he's gonna release us all at 4pm so YAY-ness HAHAHA 


Today was the last day for all the Robinsons workers so they were having some thanking ceremony and so many of them cried and bbg and I were just being so happy taking photos cause it's our last day of work!!!!!!!! But thn again yeap, I'm a super emotional person so when I see them cry I cried as well HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH furthermore I cannot stand guys crying, taking off their specs and use their shirt to wipe off their tears. I just can't see these scenes. They just made me cry even more LOL seriously, nothing makes me cry as easily as how I see a man cry. (get my point? like all those man man kind of guy cry, like even they look so macho, strong and all but they still have this soft side.) AND YEAP BBG WAS LIKE, walao later people see alr say we come here work for 5 days also cry lol

but there's some really funny moments as well, 

Boss: Next manager!
Auntie: Don't want don't want -laughs shyly-
Boss: -went over to bring her up in front- Come on just say your feelings and thoughts about this company.
Auntie: Its okay its okay -shy-
Boss: Nevermind just roughly share your experience with them.
Auntie: Okay, so I'm a person who worked very hard when it comes to work. In 1970... etc etc etc 
-after 5mins-
Me: You see the boss' face, he must be regretting asking her to share HAHAHAHAHA
Uncle behind us: SAY DON'T WANT SHARE DON'T SHARE THN AT LAST SHARE 1/2 HR
Bbg and I: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Yan: omg she look like m_____ (better not type it all out cause like so mean :/ haha)
Me: HAHAHA WTF
Yan: You see la, be with you too long alr 现在看人都会看成动物
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA EH 真的 leh 越看越像
Yan and I: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

not forgetting the Raymond's actions (really cannot tank, should have taken a video of all his actions)


Changed our clothing's after work and wheeeeeeeee BEST FEELING EVER. Daddy was having a rather good mood and he gave me $150 to shop so yeap here goes hahahahaha

1. Changed into the dress after work that I bought the other day at f21 when I was shopping alone during my break

2. F21 lup&go dress for 19 bucks only?!?! Been looking for these dresses cause I'm too lazy to think of what to wear every single day hahaha I was actually still contemplating about it cause it's a little big and it's like the last piece but when I see the price I was -thinking in my heart- definitely getting this HAHAHA so I might as well just buy and throw a random belt to solve the problem -wink- HAHAHAHAHA 

3. H&M crop top and skirt (didn't get it cause was thinking of spending it at Sephora which I definitely did and am regretting about it urgh)

4. a casual skirt for $33.................................. enough said hahaha



Got the fish eye, macro and wide lens since it was selling at Scape for $20 so yeap. But the main lens that I wanted was the wide lens cause it would be so nice to take pic with the whole background and everything (if you actually get what I mean hahaha)


OK HERE COMES MY NIGHTMARE. I swear whenever I step into Sephora I just can't stop laying my hands on everything oh god.

1. Sephora's makeup brush cleaner. Really in need to use this cause all my make up brushers were... -coughs-not as clean as before.... Ok initially I was heading for the Tarte Foundation Powder (which I've always wanting to get) and it cost like $53 and I was asking the person at the counter and he was explaining to me about the product so I thought hmmmm good buy good buy, BUT BUT BUT the small foundation brush was not included and just the brush alone costs like $47?!?!?!? SIAO. So I said no obviously and he went over to take this makeup brush cleaner and it was like damn good cause just one swipe and all the powder was gone so I got this for $12 instead hahahahahaha

2. Benefit's POREfessional primer. THE BEST PRIMER I'VE EVER USED. BEST LIKE LITERALLY THE BEST. Mine's finishing soon so I went back to get it at the same price for the sale package selling at $47.

3. So as I was browsing through the Benefit's counter, this lady (which looked so pretty, angelic, demure, gentle, korean-ish) came over to my assistance and began to promote how good this brow kit was which costs like $50. Deep down I know I was not going to get it cause I have like 2 eyebrow pencils (1 and a half to be exact) but thn after hearing her speak and all, I was like ahhhhhhhhhhhh plus I feel abit mean to reject her so I....bought it.....................lol


Went home after that and saw Marcus coincidentally and he was so kind enough to walk me back home hahahaha much thanks hehe


AND DID I MENTION THAT I'VE RECEIVED MY PAY FOR TAKA?!?!?!? (but still short of $100+ urgh screw those bunch of assholes) HEHEHEHE YAY CHEERS TO MORE MONEY WHEEEEEEEEE HEHEHE 

6th April 2014; Sunday


Super impromptu movie date after my work. Just can't live without watching movies and of course the nachos and popcorn hahahahaha ok whatever damn fat 

"Today I will do my best. If I have a good day, I will be proud of myself. If I have a bad day, i will not dwell on it. I will forgive myself. I will put it behind me and I will continue to move forward on my recovery."

Night night to all my beautiful readers out there. -flying kisses-

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: