Saturday, March 15, 2014

Journey w Malaysia Boleh: Florence's 22nd

15th March 2014; Saturday


made my way down to DB > got our tickets at The Cathay > Strictly pancakes > Plaza Sing > KOI > The Cathay, Need for Speed  > dinner 

Okay so finally I get to meet Flor, didn't manage to see her ever since she went over to Taiwan :( SO YAY MISS HER SO MUCH :')

Before today, I was so afraid that I would forget to bring out Flor's present (cause I never fail to not bring the present each time when the present is with me) so I asked XY to remind me on that day. and yeap, he did, BUT....... I still forgotten about it omg but thank God I realised it when I was at the lift, so I ran back home to get it hahaha

OHOH and not to mention I obviously wore the skirt I bought yesterday when I was out with baobei HAHAHA but both sis and XY said,

Meimei: AIYO Jiejie you got no money until need to go street performance uh, you look like you're going to play a trumpet or smth

XY: You got no money until need to use your house cloth as your skirt not!

and so.... I kinda regretted getting this skirt alr T.T T.T T.T

Made my way down to Dhoby Ghaut to meet them. Was feeling so hungry while sitting on train and my stomach was growling away like mad hahaha and I acted all normal like it's not me HAHAHAHA and omg there's another embarrassing thing, there was this girl sitting beside me with her bag being the exact same material as my skirt OMG I WAS SITTING THERE FEELING SO GOD DAMN AWKWARD (and I even took picture to show flor hahahahahahahha)


Went over to The Cathay to get our tickets first and thn to Strictly Pancakes. Omg we were so hungry and yet just 2 plates of pancakes can be so filling. And yeap the Buttered Prawn Pancakes did not disappoint me at all, it indeed was so scrumptious hehehe ok basically everything we ordered were so delicious hahahahaha








the typical Flor&Des look hehehe

bought Flor her present hehe

Same thing XY went to fish for his earpiece LIKE ALWAYS OMG I think he had like at least 8 earpieces at home alr. There's always like 2 things he will never fails to shop which is phone casing and earpiece. NEVER FAILS. The amount of phone casings he has is INSANE. He can buy 3 phone casings in one day and get sick of them within a week and get another 3 casings the next week. SIAO ONE.



Got KOI before entering the movie. 

Flor: You all wanna sit here for awhile before going to The Cathay anot.
XY: Hmm nevermind uh, we just slowly walk there llo.
Me: -whispered to Flor- wah not bad, surprisingly he don't want the plug here 
XY: HUH WHERE GOT PLUG WHERE WHERE WHERE OMG OK WE SIT HERE HAHAHA
Flor, KH, I: WAPIANG EH HAHAHAHA
XY: -take out the head and charger-
Flor: WALAO Machiam 24hr prepared to charge his phone LOL





-went into the theatre-
Me: -whispered to Flor- tell XY don't sleep during the movies horh
Flor: EH XY DON'T SLEEP HORH PLS
-after 10mins screening of the show-
XY: -snore-
Florence & I: WALAO EH SRSLY -.- 

I don't even know how can he sleep in such exciting movies omg well you're forgiven if the movies are like boring/animated/draggy/wordy but YOU KNOW WHAT HE EVEN SLEPT IN THE AVENGERS, XMEN, BATMAN LIKE OMG LOL and I just realised all the movies we watched tgt he will just snore and doze off LOL ok putting him aside, the movie, Need for Speed was SO AWESOME?!?!?!??!?!?! YOU GUYS SHOULD GO WATCH REALLY ITS DAMN NICE.  But the sound effects need to maintain abit, there's like this scene which I shouted so god damn loud and the guy beside me literally laughed out loud -.- and I swear he couldn't stop laughing for a good 2 mins :( 


Overall it was a rather well spent day with them hehe it's been so long since we've got tgt. Looking forward to the next meet up with dearest Flor hehe (and I still can't believe I sang a good 2 mins birthday song for her in an audio note and sent it to her with super out of tune voice HAHAHAHA) 




Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: