Friday, March 14, 2014

Journey w Bao: Ear Piercings

14th March 2014; Friday




MEETING BAOBEI TO SEE HER WITHOUT HER BRACES HAHAHA Have been like so looking forward and excited for her all these while hahahaha 


JCube > Lunch > JEM > Westgate > CCK 

Had lunch over at KFC cause Cyn was craving for the Bandito thingy. Cyn was so funny when she feels so naked without her braces. I was literally staring at her teeth when she had her first bite of fries and everything, ok basically I was actually kinda staring at her teeth the whole time rather than into her eyes HAHAHAHAHA idky I always feel so happy for people after they have removed their braces, its like FINALLY, AFTER 2 YEARS YOUR TEETH CAN BE SO PWETTY AND ALL. 




So initially today my goal was to buy 2 black plain top for my holiday job but instead we went over to this shop beside the toilet and I got myself a skirt for 20 bucks (ok well its $18.90 to be exact) LOL. THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS. Whenever I wanna buy "A" on that day, I will end up getting "B,C,D,E,F...Z" AND TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT "A". But it's ok, I still did contain all my shopping craziness and went over to JEM's H&M to get my 2 tops for $7.90 each! it was a pretty good deal I guess..? 


OHOHOH baobei and I will always have this thought of piercing our ears whenever we walked past any fashion shops, so we thought of doing it so today! BUT GUESS WHAT, WE CAN'T FIND A SINGLE SHIT SHOP TO GET IT DONE FOR US OUT OF THE 3 FREAKING MALLS -.- I guess this is what they called "The Murphy's Law". But nope this is not gonna stop us from doing it so, thus we decided to head down to cck to pierce our ears instead. Before heading to cck, Cyn saw rubi and was freaking out idky hahahaha and she went to search for her slippers at 2 for $10?!?!?! LIKE OMG 5 BUCKS PER PAIR. Not forgetting to mention that we saw earrings selling at 5 bucks per set and each set have like what, 6 or 9 pairs of earrings?!?! Initially we thought it was selling at 10 per set but when the cashier said it was 5, we were like, -auntie mode on- okokok take some more take somemore hahahaha but sadly I couldn't wear these earrings cause of my sensitive ears urgh and those earrings were so cheap and pretty.... but it's ok cause I came across this pic on twitter and I guess I'm going for these kind hehehe but let's just assume that I'm not afraid of piercing my ears hahaha but according to these kind of ears, I'm left with 6 more piercings to go LOL 6 times of pain urgh let's hope it's worth the pain hahaha so yeap, after shopping here and there at JEM & Westgate with baobei we headed for cck. OH AND GUESS WHAT WE COINCIDENTALLY MET SAMANTHA AND HER BF HAHAHA she seemed so shocked to see us shopping around there though and yes baobei and I were doing our same old thing fangirling over other couples, sigh. No matter how prepared I am before the piercing I will still have these jitters when the lady apply disinfection and all and I think I squeezed baobei's hands pretty hard HAHAHAHAHAHA but I really hate the part when the piercing is done and you finally feel like phew it's over but the lady said "hold on, I still haven't put the back stud for you." like omg you have to endure for another 15 secs of pain again. SO YAY BOTH OF US HAD OUR PIERCINGS DONE AND WE WENT TO CATCH TARZAN HEH 




There were still a couple of hours before our movie starts, so we sat down somewhere and talked about some really nonsense stuff hahahaha and this baobei literally goes bonkers I would say. She literally laughed at everything I said, even when I told her someone used vulgarities on me and I scolded back =.= SIAO ALR. and not forgetting how many untweeted tweets that she was supposedly be tweeting HAHAHAHA -smirk baobei you should know hahaha- 



So yeap, we went for the movies and we were basically just discussing how pretty was Jane's makeup and how naked Tarzan would feel with his "underwear" (or whatever it is called hahaha) HAHAHA



So glad and blessed to have meet ups like these and definitely more excited for our next meet up after my holiday job hehehehe love you baobei muah muah


Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: