Saturday, March 29, 2014

Journey w Bao: In love with FOUR

28th March 2014; Friday


Caught Divergent with baobei cause we were both crazy over the movie and everything. (on a side note, I'm gonna go watch it with bbg again this coming Tuesday hehehehe) 

and hehehehehe I love the male lead (Four) so much hehehehe come come I show you
Theo James

SEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!? OMG I CAN'T EVEN -MELTS- ♥ Okay other than his looks his gestures in the movies were also like ahhhhhhhhhh so man hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaha ok la but obviously he can't replace my Ian Somerhalder hehehehe




h2h talk with baobei and the wings HAHAHAHA

AHHHHHHHH I LOVE FLOWERS I LOVE FLOWERS HEHEHEHEHEHE


AHHHHHHH SUNFLOWERS MAH FAVERWERT KEKEKE




Me: Should I eat the 50cents ice cream?
Baobei: Yes, cause ice-cream will make you happier.


went to had the 3rd piercing


sorry had some selfie session when I got home cause someone was using the bathroom haahahaha

Love you baobei, xx

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: