Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Journey w Yan: "Reunion Dinner"

29th January 2014 
YAY ITS A DATE WITH BBG AGAIN HEHEHEHE 

same thing updated bff about EVERY SINGLE THING in the train HAHAHA > Headed down to Bugis to had my heels fixed > bff introduced me to a rather famous steamboat (we literally had steamboat EVERYTIME we go Bugis LIKE FOR REAL LOL) > tackle our main dish, bff's fish and my crabmeat muhahahahahaha > bff being damn sweet and all cause she always helped me with the cooking of my food but I have to show some sort of appreciation so I'll be the runner collecting food and all > didn't manage to do my usual job (which is peeling prawns for her) cause the prawn is so tiny weeny so we headed for more fish and crabmeat instead hahahaha > after having a SUPER BLOATED DINNER we headed over to Kiss Jane for my dress hunting > I was like omg now so full how to fit into the dresses :( and bff was like aiya nvm nvm, anyways you're gonna eat a lot during cny so you can get bigger sizes just in case anot you buy smaller sizes thn your stomach big big and I was completely convinced by her hahahaha > tried a couple of pieces but I just got only one cause the dresses at Kiss Jane was so god damn overpriced :( > went over to Sephora and GUESS WHAT I LAID MY EYES ON URBAN DECAY'S NAKED PALETTE 3 OMG ITS FREAKING INSANE CAUSE I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR IT. but it is like $84.90… :( furthermore the promoter at the counter was like these are the stocks we have left, you better hurry, its a hot seller, etc etc, but I didn't get it in the end cause I left like 20 bucks in my wallet lol broke or what tsktsk (but I'm glad I didn't get it cause yesterday when I went to Orchard's Sephora with bff and there's like a huge load of stocks so yea hahahahaha) > train-ed home after that > continued my updates (like never ending wtf hahahaha) and bff was laughing away like crazy LOL > reached woodlands hug hug tight tight and bye bye 







just had to take a picture with he urban decay naked palette 3 hahahaha

wo ai ni

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: