Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Journey w Y2S2: 3,2,1, 2014

31st December 2013 

This was a hectic plan as well and sadly that Des was not able to join us :( Okay so cut to the chase, met CY, Edmund, Kevin and Vernon at cwp around 5pm. Went over to Civic Fairprice to get our ingredients and stuff. Actually frankly speaking I really like to go grocery shopping with friends cause like got the 一家人 feeling hehehe so while we were picking out the stuff for the steamboat, our trolley was like only 1/10 full LOL plus Edmund said there's really nth in the fair price and wanted to order KFC instead. However we still did roam around and got as many as we could (which sadly ended up with a lot of leftovers which is in like my fridge now LOL).

Edmund
THANK YOU EDMUND FOR PAYING FIRST HEHE ALWAYS GOT THE BIG BRO FEEL, I LIKE.

After getting all the groceries, we pushed the trolley up to the first floor and everyone was like staring at us hahahahahaha 'cause it was meant to be returned downstairs instead, so yeap, accompanied CY down again to the carpark while the guys had their cigarettes. Boarded the bus 858 to my house and saw Huihui in the bus :) ok the bus ride was kinda ummm.. hahaha memory-keeping I would say? HAHA You guys know that there's this flipped down seats for handicapped people in the SBS buses right, Kevin was like "Eh, can sit one anot? Pull down and sit leh!!" yeap, and so he went to sit LOL, he also took my phone and played Heads-Up in the bus, YES IN THE BUS LOL obviously I was the only one who played along lor Edmund, Vernon and CY was like "……" all the way and when we alighted Kevin still said "walao you are so embarrassing" in a joking manner uh or smth along this line hahahaha, but he also said "sometimes you have to do these kind of nonsense stuffs when you're young and they will leave you fun memories when you grow up" (I THINK HE SAID THIS HAHAHA MIGHT ACTUALLY EXAGGERATED A LITTLE BUT YOU KNOW THE MEANING IS STILL THERE HAHAHAHAHA) which I agreed a lot. Oh, just that day itself I dropped a couple of things omg I even broke my mug :( my favorite mug which I think it's a really bad sign and it really was. Coming back to this later on. So yea, I dropped my keys as well and Kevin was like "Careful~" super loud LOL As we were crossing the road, the guys spotted like this girl which I knew from my primary school, and they went like "walao purposely show the tummy", or like "WAH chio seh", srsly cannot stand them whenever they do these kinda things. Hahaha. Took the lift up and Vernon was like, "which floor?" and while he was asking he actually pressed like the 7th, 8th, 10th floor buttons as well LOL and Kevin was like "You stay at 12th uh?" and he pressed some other floors as well so we stopped at every level after the 7th floor LOL BOYS REALLY HAHAHAHA they were like "Stay so high for what?!?!" "Aiya also good, got fire can just jump down and die, not like the 7th floor or whatsoever jump alr still have the chance to live LOL 要死不死更惨" HAHAHAHA their convos always make me laugh so hard hahahahaha So as we were walking along the sidewalk they were like "WALAO super international hor your level, walked past each house and have different religion and all LOL" Ok, so finally we've reached my house, and we began taking out the tons of groceries we had.

Edmund
OK I HAVE TO REALLY THANK EDMUND HERE CAUSE HE DID MOST OF THE CUTTING AND ALL THOSE SHIT THAT I CAN'T DO LOL -promoting him- (anot he always say he can't find any girls hahahahaha, now I bro enough anot, promote you leh HAHAHA) HAHAHAHAHA So let's give him all the credits for the vegetables that he cut (WHICH HE CLAIMED TO BE THE PERFECT SIZE AND ALL HAHAHA), the meat he sliced and many many more. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Kevin & Vernon
I definitely also have to thank Kevin and Vernon as well uh!!!!!!! For taking out all the ingredients, making the soup base, washing the vegetables and everything THANK YOU THANK YOU HEHEHEHE

CY
Ok I'll just have to thank CY for the entertainment alr since he's just singing crazily away in my kitchen LOL

SO YEAP EVERYTHING WAS READY! We actually rested for awhile cause we were waiting for Cynthia to arrive but she texted and said she will be arriving like in an hour's time so we went ahead first cause everyone was so hungry.

Edmund
Thank you for breaking the ice from the ice tray for me.
Thank you for getting the eggs yourself just so not to bother me.

Kevin
Thank you for placing food in my bowl :)
Thank you for patting on my shoulder, saying "Now we all know that Desiree is a well-mannered and _____ (which I've forgotten what's another word he said omg) girl 'cause your room is clean and neat" HAHAHAHA YAY HAHAHA


hehehe so happy to eat together as a whole hehehehe 


Sooooooooo everyone came in abit, Cynthia, Coco and Coco's bf. They were like having their steamboat while I played poker with the rest of the guys. Ok so fast forward Edmund was the ultimate winner HAHAHAHA

UMMMM OK SO SAME THING, BAD THINGS HAPPENED AGAIN (which explains the bad sign when I dropped my mug) SO YES NOT GONNA SAY CAUSE I JUST WANNA REMEMBER ALL THE HAPPY THINGS SO LET'S JUST SKIP TO THE PART WHEN…… we played daidi with Kevin, Edmund, Coco and Coco's bf. (ohoh btw Vernon and Cynthia left alr) It was nearing 12am so we kept the TV on and countdown -ed with the TV HAHAHAHA

1st January 2014  

SO YEAP IT'S A WHOLE NEW YEAR YAY YAY YAY EVERYTHING WILL START AFRESH AND I HOPE EVERYONE COULD BE SO HAPPY AND ALL HEHEHEHE LOVING EVERYONE AND REALLY THANKFUL FOR PEOPLE WHO CAME INTO MY LIFE, BRINGING SO MUCH LAUGHTERS AND JOY HEHEHE I HOPE I'VE BROUGHT LAUGHTERS AND JOY INTO YOURS AS WELL HEHEHEHEHE OMG I REALLY FEEL SO BLESSED NOW MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH SHOUTOUT TO CYNTHIA, YAY YAY YAY WE ACTUALLY GET TO BE WITH OUR SIGNIFICANT PERSON WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES 12AM ON 1ST JANUARY 2014 HEHEHE -smurk face- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

However on a side note, I'm actually kinda ummmm feeling bad? 'Cause my house is kinda boring and ummm people did leave subsequently and the whole atmosphere was kinda bad at point of times. Sorry for like Edmund and Kevin uh I feel urgh I dk how to put them in words but really thankful when Kevin said "No la!!!! Really, how I wish I can stay over at your house and sleep but it will be very weird la" REALLY THANKFUL LEH OMG I WANNA CRY NOW LOL HAHAHAHA they always say it's ok, they always give in to us girls, they always put us girls as priority and all omg feeling really really really really BLESSED

After the countdown it's time to spam a whole lot of polaroids (which I bought at the vending at TP which is so worth it it's like at $7.90 only while outside sells a pack at like 10 bucks??) hehehe but it's a real pity that I did not take with some of them and with the whole group :( but its ok! there will always be next time right? :) (I hope haha) 

AFTER ALL THE PHOTOS AND ALL IT'S TIME TO PACK THE DISASTROUS MESS ON THE TABLE WITH ALL THE LEFTOVER FOOD. AND YES I REALLY HAVE TO SAY A REALLY BIG THANK YOU TO KEVIN. He's the one who actually started clearing the food into bags of plastic bags, he even went to search plastic bags in my balcony himself without asking me eh. *thumbsup* So obviously I helped him cleared as well and we started washing the stacks of dishes omg it's like so many of them :( BUT LUCKY TO HAVE KEVIN TO HELP ME WITH THE DISHES YAY so we were like splitting the jobs and all hahahahha he did the washing and I did the cleaning and placing the dishes back. I FEEL REALLY THANKFUL AND BLESSED (ok la I just know how to use these 2 words cause I have no idea what else to use to describe what I'm feeling right now but blessed and thankful hahahaha so bear with me ok? :) ) TO HAVE HIM AROUND CAUSE I ACTUALLY SAW HIM WASHING TILL HE'S ALL SWEATING AND HIS SPECS ARE LIKE FALLING DOWN AND CAUSE HIS HANDS WERE DIRTY AND HE HAS TO USE HIS SHOULDERS OR ARMS TO PUSH HIS SPECS UP SO I FEEL SO APPRECIATED OMG I FEEL REALLY TOUCHED OK WHERE CAN YOU FIND THESE KINDA GUYS ANYMORE YOU TELL ME. I JUST CAN'T BE THANKFUL ENOUGH :') 

Yeapppppppp so that's about it and I'll just spam the photos down below hahahahahahaha 






cropped Edmund's face away cause he looked really unglam and I don't wanna ruin his image hahaha

so basically I just found this in my camera roll when I was scrolling through all the photos at the end of the day LOL and yeap this is your contact pic in my phone right now HAHAHA



lucky I still did take a couple of shots with baobei hehehe 










hahahaha so this is what they wrote on my board hahahaha funny or what LOL







Kevin was like come we give a cool pose hahahaha


omg lovin' this so much hahahahaha







Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: