Friday, February 1, 2013

Journey w Malaysia Boleh: Hansel & Gretel Scared the Shit Outta Me

So lazy to blog omggggg hahahaha 

YES, HANSEL AND GRETEL.



Caught Hansel and Gretel with Florence and Chen Ann after school. The story of hansel and gretel to me was like just 2 cute little kids dropping bread crumbs on the path to find their way back from the candy house. However, this movie seriously freaked me out. The witch was like so scary. The face omgggggggg it freaks me out badly that I couldn't even describe it. Furthermore, I shouted like 2-3 times in the movie -.- I can't even believe that I would even scream in a Hansel & Gretel movie. FOR CHRIST SAKE IT'S HANSEL AND GRETEL THE 2 LITTLE CUTE KIDS WHY IT BECAME SOME PEOPLE WALKING INTO THE POND NUDE AND KISSING WITH A GIRL WHILE HIS SISTER IS BUSYING FINDING HIM IN THE WOODS. AND ALL THE SCARY LOOKING WITCHES. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WITCHES ARE THAT SCARY. I THOUGHT ONLY LONG LONG NOSE WTH UGLY TEETH ONLY.......... 


OMGGGGG SEEEEEEE IT FREAKS ME OUT LIKE SERIOUSLY. I will still have butterflies in my stomach when I see the photo. SCARY BITCH GO BURN IN HELL PLEASE :'( 




OK, my eyes are so cui today :( Swollen don't know like what. Not forgetting to mention the shoes I wore today. It was like scraping my skin on my ankle off. It hurts so badly that I  have to tip toe and walk home. Guess what, I took off my shoes and found out that my ankle is like bleeding, BLEEDING EH! Scares the shit out of me. What's worse is the bathing part. :'( Doing some stunts in the toilet to make sure that the water don't flow onto the wound area. But obviously, somehow it did and so...... it felt like I'm the witch that actually got burned. I feel your pain man. LOL. Like WAHHHHH FUCKING PAIN SCREAMING ALL THE WAY DURING THE BATH. Mummy was like "what happened, what happened? Fall down while dancing again uh?" =.= NO MUMMY NO. LOL Treated like princess afterwards HAHAHA Mummy help me scoop dinner, meimei become temp maid. LIKE WAH SO GOOD AH GOOD SERVICE IN DA HOUSE LIKE AT LAST HAHAHA But I still have to serve food for Daddy when he came home and wash his plate. Very funny uh this Daddy. LAZY. Maybe I got his laziness inherited. HAHA 

Loved, Desiree. 


No comments: