Monday, July 26, 2010

Journey w Darlings: 15th







Yay! My long long birthday that I've been looking forward since 27th July 2009 have arrived! Time seems to past quickly today. Hmm.. wonder why. Alright, cut the crap, here's the THANK YOU (S) .

First of all, A VERY VERY SUPER DUPER BIG THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BUYING PRESENTS FOR ME! LOVE ALL OF YOU TO THE MAXIMUM OF THE MAXIMUM! :D :D :D


Second, really happy during this morning when they sang birthday song to me. I was seriously very 感动 ( touched ). Hahahhaha. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bags, poster, cake, musical box thingy and the birthday cards! Ju even asked me to change the bag on the spot. Hahas. But I intend to change it tmr! ( Have feelings towards to my tht spoiil school bag of mine.. ) And guess what? I have been wishing that I could listen to Belinda's piano skils with the song 我爱他 ( I Love Him ). And so, she recorded it down and sent to me! Awww.. nice playing :D And gave me a friendship band that she bought in Cambodia! Love ya! (L)

Next, Enting gave me a squeezable doggy and a twin mirror!
Enting: This is a very nice present. ( Digging her bag to find the present. )
Enting: Oh! Its biting me! Lol. Here it comes a doggy. Hahas.
Enting: You know last year I gave you a mirror right? This time round round, I'm going to give you another mirror! HAHA! But you everytime break your mirror right? I give you another mirror.
Desiree & Friends: Hahahhahahaahhah xD
Loved, Desiree ♥

No comments: