Sunday, August 3, 2014

Journey w Yan: 19th

2nd August 2014


YAY SO IT'S FINALLY MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION W BB!!!!!!!!!! SO GUESS WHAT I GOT THIS HUGE BUNCH OF BALLOONS FROM YAY HEHEHEHEHE Like omg its so nice?!?!?!?!?! I was roaming around the waiting area and I saw these balloons when I turned back and as I looked down it was her and obviously I ran to her and OMG YAY THAT WAS FOR ME :') HAHAHAHA Although everyone was looking no matter everywhere I went I was still really happy w those pretty balloons. OK, so remember how I always said in my blog that God LOVES to take away my happiness?????????? So here goes, bb and I were shopping in Marc by Marc Jacobs and we were happily flipping through the wallets and stuff until I heard a sound that goes, "Ew~hh~h~" (ok basically it sounded like someone just stabbed your car tyre and all the air came gushing out) and the lady was telling me that I think your balloon 漏风 alr eh, I still denied saying that no its the light bulb burst (LIKE OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING) and indeed it was my balloon................... You know some of the time when the light bulbs were too hot and they have the power to like burst smth? YEAP that happened to me. I was so darn sad even bb was feeling really devastated about it but we still continue walking around in town w that pathetic 3 balloons floating in the air.... why God why do you have to do this to me WHY?


But nonetheless I managed to take a few shots before it got ruined (omg thank goodness or I really will kill myself for not doing it so) but trust me they looked way better in these pictures :( 



We headed over to the Omakase Burger for dinner before our movie. So we caught 7500 (Yan's fav genre for movies LOL) and ERMAHGAWD the sound effects was tmd scary and yes it was only the sound effects and some really gory scenes but other than that the plot was not really well described and explained so yeaaaaaaa



REALLY LOVIN' THE BALLOONS (like duh) FROM BB AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THOSE FOR ME HEHEHEHE


and if you guys think that she only got me the balloons thn you are SO WRONG. 



LET'S ALL JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE AND SEE THE AMOUNT OF NOTES, ROLLED AND TIED UP NICELY IN THAT BEAUTIFUL JAR.



She wrote for me these beautiful Jar of Notes (effort level is up there one) and of course I read all of them. It was pretty emotional upon reading them, there's some real funny ones and of course the ones that really touched my heart. I really can't thank God enough for being able to have you by my side all these while. Definitely not thanking God because of the presents I received from you (ok I do thank but not as much as the other) but is you, CHEN XIAOYAN, your person, your character, your everything that actually plays a huge part in my life. We've come a long way, now that I think of it, we've already known each other for more than 5 years and that's like what, HALF A FREAKING DECADE???????? Ok 5 years does not seem long to anyone else but it does to me. I believe we will continue this journey together, regardless whether to be happy together, laughing and be crazy together, get drunk together or even crying together as long as you're willing to stay, I promise you I am not going anywhere. Love you forever, your forever bb. 

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: